Berkeley, CA (PRWEB) November 20, 2014
For the past 30 years, Panasonic has dominated the graphite anode patent landscape. Traditionally, LG Chem and Samsung have been among the top five graphite anode patent filers but have trailed behind Panasonic; however, within the past five years, these two competitors have outpaced Panasonic’s graphite anode patent application activity. As advanced battery innovations are expected to accelerate, what is the best way to keep up with new patents and technologies?
IP Checkups, a boutique patent analytics firm, is pleased to announce the launch of its advanced battery custom reports and patent alerts. IP Checkups’ expert analysts have developed four custom patent solutions based on data from Advanced Battery & Capacitor PatentEdge™ that make it easy to:
- Keep track of new entrants and new innovations
- Closely monitor specific competitors and track new battery developments
- Follow new technologies filed by top battery companies
- Stay current with the latest technical innovations in batteries
IP Checkups has tracked more than 50 new entrants that have recently filed patent applications in graphite anodes. Find out who else is innovating in graphite anodes by downloading our free sample reports.
IP Checkups' expert analysts have developed four custom patent solutions based on data from ABC PatentEdge™.
- Top Companies Report
- New Entrants Report
- Competitor Innovation Report
- Patent Alerts
Designed to make identifying and analyzing battery industry trends a breeze, IP Checkups’ custom reports combine qualitative analysis with quantitative analytics to help quickly assess the competitive patent landscape. Keeping track of new entrants, monitoring competitor activity, and keeping up with technical innovations is now easier than ever. IP Checkups’ advanced batteries custom reports and alerts showcase the following:
- Patent ownership, key inventors, and patent filing rates
- New developments in advanced battery technology
- The size of the market and who owns what share
- Which markets have a high potential for growth
- Both established players and emerging entities in specific battery industry sectors and where they have focused their recent innovation
- The depth of your competitors’ battery patent portfolio
- Technological innovation and broad market trends for strategic planning, business development, and efficient R&D targeting
IP Checkups’ patent alerts are sent weekly so recipients have the latest battery innovations and know when competitors are on the move. Custom reports are updated on a quarterly basis and provide a quick and easy way to gain insight into high-level competitive intelligence issues related to patent ownership, patent filing activity, and competitive positioning.
Curious to see what these reports look like? Good news! Sample reports are available for free download. Find out more information by emailing info(at)ipcheckups(dot)com or by visiting http://www.abcpatentedge.com.
SOURCE ABC PatentEdge