The intimate nature of this South African itinerary and cruise ship is the perfect venue that will reward and wow anyone wanting to check this destination off the bucket list.
Kansas City, MO (PRWEB) April 30, 2014
Cruise Dreams recently added a new hosted group trip to its assortment of specialty departures combining unique itineraries with the added extras of an adventure hosted by Kim Gibbons, founder and President of Cruise Dreams.
These crowd-pleasing programs called SailAways cover the gamut of destinations but always have a few things in common: added amenities like ship-board credit, special excursions, events, etc. This one, like the recently completed Australia and New Zealand program aboard Celebrity Cruises had the extra benefit of Gibbons, who brings a wealth of port and destination experience and information along with her friendly personality.
“I love the opportunity to travel with our clients,” said Gibbons. “Many of them have been joining in on our SailAways for 15 years and have become fast friends. If you don’t have friends you regularly travel with, joining a SailAway, with all of the special opportunities to mingle may give you new travel buddies who share your interests!”
On the last SailAway, clients spoke about “bucket list” destinations and Africa was frequently mentioned. So Gibbons chartered the AMA Waterways Zambezi Queen for this Stars of Africa adventure group cruise that provides an amazing smorgasbord of once-in-a-lifetime experiences in little more than two weeks.
Group cruises like this one are second nature to Cruise Dreams, a top incentive travel and group tour agency, who specializes in groups of every type, corporate travel, reward travel, reunion cruises, alumni groups, family reunions, theme cruises like the popular Square Dances Cruises with caller Jay Krebs and more.
“I thought of doing this as a SaleAway after I saw the incredible response to a program like this we proposed for an Incentive Cruise and tour for one of our clients,” Gibbons added. “The intimate nature of this ship is perfect for a Board of Directors group, top sales producers or clients, you name it.”
Some of the highlights of this trip:
- The group tour begins in Capetown, South Africa with a 3-night hotel stay with a full day Wine Tour with tastings, full day Sightseeing Tour including the Cape of Good Hope, the Cape Point Funicular and the Cableway up Table Mountain
- Next, passengers fly to Kasane, Botwana via Johannesburg to transfer to the Chobe River to board the Zambezi Queen The following day features the first safari game-drive into the Chobe National Park, Botswana’s most famous National Park. The following day features a choice of sampling local culture at a Kasenu village or a morning safari via boat with a post-lunch river safari featuring sundowner drinks as well as the African sunset. A special event is the Boma dinner ashore. Many other options complete your final time on your 4-night cruise.
- An easy transfer to Victoria Falls and your hotel begins the next segment with 2-nights at the Victoria Falls Hotel, an Exclusive Zambezi River Sundowner cruise with tapas, and a Guided tour of Victoria Falls National Park
- A night in Johannesburg, features a special multi-course dinner including South African wines before you fly to Greater Kruger National Park the next day
- The program concludes with 3-nights in the park at the exclusive Tintswalo Safari Lodge with exhilarating game drives in intimate 6 guest safari vehicles to view the game-rich park and the incredible wildlife. This park is known for some of the best “Big Five” viewing in South Africa
SailAways are an extremely popular program with the Cruise Dreams clientele which includes individual or small group cruise clients, passengers from incentive cruises planned by the agency, family cruise groups who come back year after year and friends of Cruise Dreams passengers who’ve heard of the unique opportunities. This particular program is almost completely booked.
“If you have a large or small group looking for something off the beaten path, an unusual destination or an incentive program that will be truly memorable,” says Gibbons, “this and many other custom itineraries are one of our specialties.”
# # #
Cruise Dreams specializes in individual and group travel as well as corporate incentive travel- on land or at sea. Their special expertise in cruises, full ship charters or 5-star all-inclusive luxury properties world-wide is unmatched and backed by 25 years personal experience in all destinations, ships and properties. For more information, visit http://www.cruisedreamsincentivetravel.com or call 1-877-999-4533.