It's much easier for homeowners, architects and contractors to design and create a truss system with these new arched beams.
Deer Park , NY (PRWEB) February 06, 2014
FauxWoodBeams.com, a major resource for faux and reclaimed wood beams, adds a variety of new arched beam options, as well as one new custom faux wood beam and matching mantel.
According to Steve Barron, President of Barron Designs, the parent company of FauxWoodBeams. com, the new arched beams match the style and texture of many of their custom beams, so it's much easier for homeowners, architects and contractors to design and create a truss system with them.
The new arched beam styles include Arched Sandblasted, Axed, Heavy Sandblasted, Aspen, and Resawn, spanning classic, modern and more traditional looks. These new styles, as well as another new custom sandblasted faux wood beam, can be found on the Faux Wood Beams website.
The new products provide different aesthetics, expanded color variety and style choices, making them an excellent choice for redecorating residential great rooms, building entrances, conference halls and churches. "And the wood grain detail on these faux wood beams is absolutely amazing!"
Barron Designs keeps close tabs on home, retail and commercial design and colors trends. Per Barron, whose clients include national brands like Ralph Lauren, Old Navy and Carrabba’s Italian Grill, the demand for realistic-looking faux wood building products has been dramatic.
He cites the following short- and long-term benefits of high-density polyurethane building and renovation products:
- Faux wood beams are amazingly realistic. Each faux wood beam style is molded from real wood and hand painted, so it has multidimensional qualities and graining just like real wood.
- Build and product savings. There are no load-bearing wall issues to contend with, so product and build costs are much lower as compared to using real wood beams of the same dimensions.
- Easier and faster installation. Due to the lightweight nature of faux wood beams, project managers and homeowners save time and save on labor costs.
- Durability. High-density polyurethane products stand up extremely well to extreme cold, high moisture, bright sunlight and other weather and living conditions.
- Vermin-free. Unlike real wood products, termites and insects are not attracted to any polyurethane products.
For additional information about FauxWoodBeam.com’s new and existing regular and arched faux wood beam collections and faux wood mantles, visit the Faux Wood Beams website.
About Barron Designs
Barron Designs Inc. and its subsidiaries FauxPanels.com and FauxWoodBeams.com, are family-owned home improvement businesses run by siblings Steve and Ruth Barron. The Deer Park, NY companies are major suppliers of faux stone, brick and wood decorative building products, ceiling panels and architectural products for diverse residential, corporate and commercial markets, including churches, retail stores, and restaurants. FauxPanels.com and FauxWoodBeams.com products have been featured on many popular home improvement and DIY television shows, including Curb Appeal on HGTV, Man Caves on the DIY Network, Restaurant Impossible on the Food Network and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition on ABC TV. Their Customer Service team can assist residential and commercial clients with any home makeover, new build or renovation project questions, including product options, project design, measuring, accessories and installation tips.
For more information about the newest faux wood beam options, visit http://www.FauxWoodBeams.com or call (800) 651-4223.