New York, NY (PRWEB) January 25, 2014
It is hard to believe that March Madness is just around the corner. Conference season is in full swing and before fans realize it the conference tournaments will be tipping off. There is little argument to be made that March Madness is the highlight of the NCAA spring season. The tournament features 68 teams that will start off in eight different locations throughout the country. Early round games provide a very unique opportunity for sports fans.
The Second and Third Rounds of the NCAA Tournament will be hosted by a college athletic department or an NCAA conference. These were once known as the first and second round games but the first round is considered the First Four. In 2014, the First Four games will be played in Dayton, Ohio on March 18th and 19th. The second and third round games will be at the following locations:
● Buffalo, Wisconsin with host the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference - March 20th and 22nd (First Niagara Center)
● Milwaukee, Wisconsin with host Marquette University - March 20th and 22nd (BMO Harris Bradley Center)
● Orlando, Florida with host Stetson University - March 20th and 22nd (Amway Center)
● Spokane, Washington with host Washington State University - March 20th and 22nd (Spokane Veterans Mem. Arena)
● Raleigh, North Carolina with host North Carolina State University __title - March 21st and 23rd (PNC Arena)
● San Antonio, Texas with host UTSA - March 21st and 23rd (AT&T Center)
● San Diego, California with host SDSU - March 21st and 23rd (Viejas Arena)
● St. Louis, Missouri with host the Missouri Valley Conference (Scottrade Center)
If you have the desire to attend a full day college sporting event the second and third rounds of the NCAA tournament are the Mecca. During the second and third rounds there will be four games at each of the above locations. The games generally start at noon and go all the way until 9:00 or 10:00 pm. When looking for tickets to any March Madness basketball game use the options available from Ticket Monster.
The NCAA Tournament bracket will not be released until Sunday, March 16th but most fans will know if their alma mater will be in the tournament or not. Take advantage of a very special day of sports by attending the early games of the 2014 NCAA Tournament. To purchase tickets or get more information, visit Ticket Monster today or call 866-217-4777. Ticket Monster has the best customer service, and never charges any extra service fees, making it the best deal on the web.