This Outback duffel has quickly become a wardrobe staple for me. It’s so versatile—in addition to the gym, I take it on photo shoots; I use it as a bike bag; and sometimes it’s my office bag for all the work gear I carry.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) May 13, 2014
WaterField Designs, an innovative maker of custom laptop sleeves, and designer bags and cases for digital gear, introduces the handsome Outback Duffel for professional and recreational use. Constructed from waxed canvas or ballistic nylon with premium leather accents, the Duffel is available with one or two main compartments and in two sizes. Thoughtful details like flaps that open and shut quickly with hidden magnets, waterproof zippers, and generously-sized leather handles, add to the bag’s exceptional performance. The Outback Duffel is roomy, functional, and refined.
The two-compartment model separates clean clothes from shoes and dirty clothes, and the one-compartment is sized just right for stacking folded shirts and sweaters neatly for a weekend trip. The Outback functions well as an executive workout duffel, an airline carry-on, or a weekender bag. Dual carry options further the Duffel’s utility—leather-gripped handles are long enough to alternate between hand and shoulder, and a removable shoulder strap includes a sliding shoulder pad. The sturdy materials and quality construction can withstand years of wear and tear.
“This Outback Duffel has quickly become a wardrobe staple for me,” shared Gary Waterfield, company founder. “It’s so versatile—in addition to the gym, I take it on photo shoots; I use it as a bike bag; and sometimes it’s my office bag for all the work gear I have to carry.”
Outback™ Duffel Bag features:
- Choice of one cavernous main compartment with ample space for work gear, overnight excursions, or gym clothes; or dual compartments for separating clean items from others
- Waterproof YKK zipper—flanked by elegant leather strips—close main compartments
- Inside zippered pocket secures valuables and separates from main contents
- Two deep, softly-lined, front pockets fasten with hidden magnets
- Spacious open-topped, tapered pockets on either outside end stash quickly-needed items like water bottles and plane tickets
- Color combination options allow users to express individual style—black ballistic or tan waxed canvas base with black, chocolate or grizzly premium leather details
- Double handles and a removable shoulder strap with shoulder pad boost bag’s flexibility
- Drawstring, nylon shoe bag included
- Two sizes: large and small
The Outback Duffel is the latest addition to the WaterField Designs Outback waxed canvas collection which includes the Staad Laptop Backpack, the Outback Solo over-the-shoulder bag for the MacBook Air and iPad, the Outback Muzetto urban bag and the Outback Sleeves for iPads and Mac laptops.
Availability & Pricing
The Outback™ Duffel is available exclusively from SFbags.com.
Single main compartment: Small—$239. Large—$259.
Double main compartment: Small—$249. Large—$279.
Colors: Black ballistic nylon or tan waxed canvas with a choice of premium, naturally-tanned, full-grain leather details in black, chocolate or grizzly.
Available now for pre-order. Shipping begins May 19, 2014.
About WaterField Designs
WaterField Designs manufactures custom-fitted, high-quality cases and bags for a full-range of laptop computers, tablets, smartphones, gaming devices, and other digital gear. All products are manufactured to exacting standards entirely in San Francisco. More information is available at the company website under About Us.