As they move toward a connected business model, enterprises increasingly rely on the convergence of APIs, integration, and SOA.
Mountain View, CA (PRWEB) October 22, 2014
As they move toward a connected business model, enterprises increasingly rely on the convergence of APIs, integration, and a service-oriented architecture (SOA). RESTful APIs connect internal and external business participants; integration bridges silos; and SOA encourages organizations to build maintainable solutions. WSO2 will present two workshops to help integration developers and IT architects take advantage of this convergence to transform their integration process.
The “API, Integration, and SOA Convergence” workshops will be held in two cities in November:
- Kuala Lumpur, Tuesday, November 4, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. To register, visit http://wso2.com/events/workshops/2014-november-kuala-lumpur-api-integration-and-soa-convergence-workshop.
- Singapore, Thursday, November 6, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. To register, visit http://wso2.com/events/workshops/2014-november-singapore-api-integration-and-soa-convergence-workshop.
Transforming the Integration Process
The workshop will demonstrate how organizations can transform their integration process by rapidly implementing a RESTful design, enforcing governance policies, safely scaling solutions, orchestrating complex interaction sequences, and reusing assets.
Leading both workshops will be Miyuru Wanninayaka, WSO2 senior technical lead. Miyuru will first discuss why mobile, cloud services, and big data insights are transforming integration practices. He then will review patterns and best practices for increasing adoption, speeding delivery, and creating maintainable solutions. Additionally, Miyuru will explain how to realize a reference architecture for API, integration and SOA.
Workshop demonstrations will include:
- Building RESTful APIs with WSO2 Application Server and WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus (WSO2 ESB).
- Sharing master data with WSO2 Data Services Server.
- Mediating, transforming and routing messages with WSO2 ESB.
- Encouraging mobile interactions with WSO2 API Manager.
- Monitoring RESTful APIs, service usage and adoption with WSO2 API Manager, WSO2 ESB toolkits, and WSO2 Business Activity Monitor.
Miyuru Wanninayaka is a WSO2 senior technical lead, who focuses on WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) development. He also has provided technology consulting on customer engagements, helping to successfully implement enterprise integration and mobile services gateway solutions. Additionally, Miyuru is a Sun-certified Java programmer and committer for the Apache Synapse open source ESB project.
WSO2 delivers on the promise of the connected business with the only completely integrated enterprise platform that enables businesses to build, integrate and manage their APIs, applications, and Web services on-premises, in the cloud, and on mobile devices. Leading enterprise customers worldwide rely on WSO2’s award-winning 100% open source platform and its robust governance and DevOps functionality for their mission-critical applications. Today, these businesses represent nearly every sector: health, financial, retail, logistics, manufacturing, travel, technology, telecom and more. Visit http://wso2.com to learn more, or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.