Mountain View, CA (PRWEB) November 19, 2014
WSO2 today announced that it will present three training courses in Mountain View, CA to help developers, SOA architects and administrators gain a better understanding of WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus (WSO2 ESB) technology and ESB implementation best practices. Additionally, attendees will have the opportunity to become WSO2-certified in each product with an optional certification exam at each session. For more information on the WSO2 Training and Certification Program and to register for courses, visit http://wso2.com/training.
December 8-10: WSO2 ESB for Developers – Fundamentals
This three-day course is designed for junior developers interested in becoming certified in WSO2 ESB technology. The session will begin by identifying the fundamental building blocks of a service-oriented architecture (SOA). It then will examine how an ESB serves as a backbone for an enterprise SOA infrastructure. Key topics will include how to:
- Setup, start and shutdown WSO2 ESB.
- Load, run and understand WSO2 ESB samples.
- Create simple message flows for routing, filtering and transforming messages.
- Create proxy services and REST APIs for exposing simple Web services and applications.
- Integrate WSO2 ESB with message brokers for persistent and asynchronous messaging.
- Apply basic WS-Security principles to secure proxy services and APIs.
- Understand enterprise integration patterns (EIP) basics, and how WSO2 ESB can be used to implement them.
December 11: WSO2 ESB for Developers – Advanced
This one-day class is designed for senior developers interested in becoming certified in ESB technology. The session will pick up where the ESB Fundamentals course left off in discussing ESB implementation best practices. Key topics will include how to:
- Configure Transports for the Java Messaging Service (JMS) API, Transmission Control Protocol (TCP), a virtual file system (VMS), and files.
- Integrate WSO2 ESB with other WSO2 products to provide a complete solution.
- Extend WSO2 ESB’s functionality, such as writing tasks, creating custom mediators, or building custom connectors.
December 12: WSO2 ESB for Administrators
This one-day course is designed for system administrators, SOA architects, IT support teams and DevOps teams who are in charge of the maintenance and support of their ESB production systems. The session will begin by demonstrating how to identify and implement deployment strategies, such as high availability, scalability and multi-tenancy. Other key topics will include how to:
- Perform basic administrative tasks for user management, registry mounting, and system monitoring.
- Connect to databases and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) directories.
- Performance-tune the production system.
- Manage version upgrades and the application life cycle.
WSO2 delivers on the promise of the connected business with the only completely integrated enterprise platform that enables businesses to build, integrate and manage their APIs, applications, and Web services on-premises, in the cloud, and on mobile devices. Leading enterprise customers worldwide rely on WSO2’s award-winning 100% open source platform and its robust governance and DevOps functionality for their mission-critical applications. Today, these businesses represent nearly every sector: health, financial, retail, logistics, manufacturing, travel, technology, telecom and more. Visit http://wso2.com to learn more, or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.