Krud Kutter, a tough-on stains line of cleaning solutions, announced today the Krud Kutter solutions for 12 Days of Merry Mishaps.
Vernon Hills, IL (PRWEB) December 16, 2014
Holiday happiness can quickly turn into Merry Mishaps, but Original Krud Kutter will help keep holidays jolly and bright. With the fun of entertaining family and friends, comes extra clean-up and unplanned mishaps. Krud Kutter, a tough-on stains line of cleaning solutions, announced today the Krud Kutter solutions for 12 Days of Merry Mishaps.
“Accidents such as a cranberry cocktail on white carpet or gravy on a treasured tablecloth will not ruin a holiday party, if the hostess has a plan for Merry Mishaps,” said Melissa Grimm, senior brand manager for Krud Kutter. “We have compiled the 12 worst holiday stains and added cleaning tips using Original Krud Kutter as a solution.”
The 12 Merry Mishaps include:
- Day 1 – Hot Chocolate with marshmallows by the fire, the perfect holiday image until hot chocolate spills: Blot excess liquid with dry cloth and then spray with Krud Kutter, gently blot until stain is gone.
- Day 2 – Blue frosting is great on cakes or cookies, but not so great on carpet or furniture: Blue is tough, but not impossible with Krud Kutter. Scrape away residue, spray and rub with a damp cloth, second application may be needed, wipe off with a damp cloth.
- Day 3 – Gravy spills dotting a treasured tablecloth is not a reason for tears: Spray with Krud Kutter and rinse with water, air dry or launder as directed.
- Day 4 – Cranberry cocktails to toast the New Year can be festive. However, when spilled, cocktails leave dramatic stains: Spray with Krud Kutter and allow to soak, dab with damp cloth until stain is gone, and reapply if needed.
- Day 5 – Candles are a first thought in creating a holiday mood and dripping wax frequently ends up on tablecloths or other furnishings: Let wax cool and then scrape away excess, cover with layers of paper towels, use an iron on low to melt remaining wax and absorb with paper towels, spray with Krud Kutter to remove waxy stain.
- Day 6 – Coffee and dessert are the perfect ending to a holiday meal until the coffee spills on a holiday tablecloth or article of clothing: Wipe with a damp cloth and pre-treat with Krud Kutter and launder as directed.
- Day 7 – While decorating a home with a tree or fresh garland sap residue ends up on carpet and clothing: Spray with Krud Kutter, rub as needed and let air dry or launder as directed.
- Day 8 –The family pet found last night’s leftovers and left a different kind of holiday gift: Remove waste and spray with Krud Kutter, dab and wipe until stain has disappeared.
- Day 9 – Nothing is better than a hot roll and butter unless the butter drips on your new pants: Dab butter with damp cloth, pre-treat with Krud Kutter and wash according to laundry care instructions.
- Day 10 – Fried turkey is a popular cooking method until the turkey falls out of the fryer leaving grease and turkey stains on the driveway with a spouse saying, I told you so: Saturate stain with Krud Kutter, scrub with scrub brush if stain has set in and then rinse with water.
- Day 11 – Home baked pies are great until pie filling spills and bakes onto the interior of the oven: Let oven cool, scrape away residue and spray with Krud Kutter, for stubborn baked on spills scrub with a scouring pad.
- Day 12 – Uncle Ed is entertaining the family with a wild story until he spills red wine on the white carpet: Blot up excess liquid with dry paper towels, press hard to get liquids from deep in fibers, spray with Krud Kutter and let it soak in and then begin blotting until the stain is gone.
For nearly a century Rust-Oleum has been the global leader in manufacturing innovative coatings that empower do-it-yourselfers and professionals. Its wide breadth of brands and products include small project paints, primers, automotive, industrial, concrete coatings and wood care categories and include such trusted names as
Rust-Oleum, Stops Rust®, High Performance®, Painter’s Touch®, Krud Kutter®, Universal®, EpoxyShield®, Varathane®, Zinsser®, MultiSpec®, Testors®, Modern Masters® and Watco®. The company is headquartered outside of Chicago, in Vernon Hills. For more information visit http://www.rustoleum.com.