This new release for the miSecureMessages Server is another huge step forward for all of our miSecureMessages customers, partners, and end users. We have a dedicated staff of developers that is constantly adding new features.
McFarland, Wisconsin (PRWEB) May 01, 2014
AMTELCO’s miSecureMessages solution offers secure two-way smart device and secure Web messaging, saving critical time and encrypting messages to meet HIPAA and HITECH requirements. miSecureMessages uses the widespread availability and convenience of smart devices and Internet access, and adds encryption to keep communications private.
AMTELCO is pleased to announce the release of the new miSecureMessages Server version 6.3, which adds several key features for miSecureMessages administrators and users. Enhancements included in the miSecureMessages Server version 6.3 include:*
- Multiple Devices – Users can now have the miSecureMessages App on an Android™ phone and an iPad®, for example, with their messages and notifications synchronized on both devices.
- Multiple License Keys – App users can register multiple license keys on a single device. This makes it possible for miSecureMessages users to send and receive messages using several different miSecureMessages providers, such as one miSecureMessages license from a healthcare organization, and another from an answering service for after-hours calls.
- User-based Messaging – When sending a message to a user that has multiple devices, the message is automatically sent to all the devices associated with that user.
- Security – A number of security features have been enhanced, including Passcode and Password complexity, which allows administrators to set a minimum length, along with options to require an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter, a number, and a special character. Administrators can also set the number of retries until lockout, adjust the session time-out, and can require administration authentication for users to self-register their devices.
- Ease of use – Several administrator functions have been streamlined, including simplified Circles administration, and easier License management, allowing administrators to easily set up and maintain the total number of licenses, and licensed devices per group license.
- New miSecureMessages Contact Web – Users can now access their messages via a secure Web connection. Users can see all of their messages, reply to messages, and send new messages via the Web. Contact Web users can be set up for Web-only access, or they can also have the miSecureMessages App on their device(s).
- Easier miSecureMessages App Registration – The process for registering the miSecureMessages App has been streamlined and simplified, making it even easier for users to start sending and receiving secure messages.
- Faster Communication – The updated miSecureMessages Server makes it possible for the Apps to perform even faster. This is especially useful when a user is in a location with lower connectivity.
AMTELCO President, Tom Curtin stated, “This new release for the miSecureMessages Server is another huge step forward for all of our miSecureMessages customers, partners, and end users. We have a dedicated staff of developers that is constantly adding new features to enhance security, while also making it easier for users to send and receive messages, all while ensuring their communications are protected. We are always working to expand the reach of miSecureMessages, with several new platforms right around the corner!”
*To take advantage of the new miSecureMessages enhancements, the users’ devices need to be on Android™ miSecureMessages App version 4.0.2, or Apple® miSecureMessages App version 4.0.3. In addition, the miSecureMessages provider’s server needs to be on the new Server version 6.3. miSecureMessages App users should contact their miSecureMessages provider or administrator to find out when these new features will be available.
Since keeping data safe and eliminating outside access to personally identifying information is more important than ever, miSecureMessages is ideal for any organization, assuring customer data is kept confidential. For healthcare organizations in particular, miSecureMessages safeguards Protected Health Information (PHI), helping ensure they meet HIPAA and HITECH regulations.
In addition to the top-priority security features, miSecureMessages offers numerous features designed to speed and simplify communications. miSecureMessages sends an unlimited number of characters, unlike SMS or pager messages which restrict the number of characters. miSecureMessages sends large amounts of data quickly, and issues Persistent Alerts to each recipient’s smart device, helping ensure immediate attention. Since miSecureMessages uses its own App on smart devices, the messages are kept separate from the recipient’s other text and e-mail messages.
As a leading provider of innovative communication applications for over 35 years, AMTELCO has its roots in the early 1950s when its founder, William J. Curtin, invented and patented solutions for his call center. With AMTELCO systems currently in operation in all 50 of the United States, and in more than 20 foreign countries, AMTELCO customers process millions of calls, secure messages, text messages, and e-mail messages each month. AMTELCO is well known in various industries for continually developing innovative solutions designed to streamline communications, all backed by AMTELCO’s superior 5-star service and support.
The 1Call Division of AMTELCO is recognized as the leader in development and implementation of applications designed for the specific needs of the healthcare marketplace. 1Call features a complete line of modular solutions specifically designed to streamline enterprise-wide communications, save an organization’s limited resources, and make them tremendously efficient, helping them bring wellness to their members and their bottom line.
For more information on AMTELCO’s miSecureMessages Apps and the new miSecureMessages Server version 6.3, contact AMTELCO at (800)356-9148, e-mail info(at)misecuremessages(dot)com, or visit https://www.misecuremessages.com.