Spring Into Fitness With Wright Now Fitness
How to Structure a Workout Plan You Can Stick With
(PRWEB) March 27, 2014
Spring is here! The weather is getting warmer and it's time for swimming, tennis, the beach, the park, and other fun, outdoor activities. This means summer is around the corner, and if you have been hibernating all winter long, it is time to wake up your body and start moving those muscles.
It can be very challenging to know how to start exercising, how to maintain a regular fitness routine, and how to progress. These are our three tips to getting into good physical shape that will help you to succeed as you Spring into Fitness! They are 1. How to Start an Exercise Program, 2. How to Stick with it and Succeed, and 3. How to Progress and Move through the levels
How to Start an Exercise Program
- Structure your workout plan around your life! Set aside an amount of days per week and an amount of time per day for exercise that you can stick with. It can be as little as 2-3 days per week and 15-20 minutes to start. It is very helpful to make it an appointment on your calendar.
- Try to include these exercise elements every week for a well-balanced workout program: stretching, strength training, cardio, and nutrition.
How to Stick with it and Succeed
- Do exercise that you enjoy. Try new things and have fun. Variety is the spice of life!
- Start at the level you are at and not where you think you should be. Ease into exercise and body wellness - this makes it easier to make a lifestyle change that you can stick with forever. This is how you can look younger, feel stronger, and live longer!
- Perform all your exercises using a resistance that is manageable for you; not so easy that you feel little or no muscle stimulation, but without having to grunt, strain, and hold your breath to finish off your last few reps.
- Do your cardio at a pace and with a heart rate that you can comfortably maintain. The exhilarating feeling of accomplishing a good workout will give you way better long-term results than pain and exhaustion will.
- And, stay consistent with your stretching; it really helps your body recover much faster from workouts.
- Keep track of your progress! Use a calendar or workout journal to write down the exercises you do, your nutrition plan, or things you are learning.
How to Progress and Move through the levels
- Don't overdo it during every workout. Pace yourself so you don't get over sore or quit after only two workouts. Then, add on more to your exercise plan each week.
- Don't underdo it either and make your workouts too easy; listen to your body's signals and you'll know when to increase weights and make that cardio tougher.
- Try the Wright Now Fitness System to guide you every step of the way! This revolutionary workout system is a program you can stick with. With three different levels to choose from, it doesn't matter what age you are or what shape you are in, you can do Wright Now Fitness. Each cross training workout is a cardio workout, stretching session, and strength training routine - all in one! And, every workout comes with 2 time limit options. This means staying healthy and exercising can fit into your life, based on your time.
I will see you at your next workout!
Look Younger. Feel Stronger. Live Longer.
Please visit us at http://www.wrightnowfitness.com for more information on our DVD and digital download/instant streaming workouts and more tips and advice on how to structure a workout plan you can stick with.