With eSSential Plus, we’ve leveraged our strengths in LMS technology, custom content development and eLearning strategy expertise to create cost effective solutions that save clients time and produce measurable results.
Tampa, Florida (PRWEB) March 19, 2015
As technology has evolved the way we live and work, organizations have rapidly pursued and adopted new tools and technology to create, deliver and track eLearning for their organizations. To help busy learning professionals increase organizational productivity and performance results, eLogic Learning (eLogic) is announcing eSSential Plus, a new offering which includes upgrades to its award-winning eSSential Learning Management System (LMS) as well as a comprehensive eLearning content package. eLogic will be at the Learning Solutions Conference and Expo (LSCon) from March 25-27, 2015 in Orlando, Florida to discuss eSSential Plus and provide LMS demos at booth #101.
eSSential Plus includes all the benefits of eLogic’s core learning management system plus upgraded content authoring and management capabilities, access to a premium third party course library and one custom developed course.
According to eLogic CEO Mark Anderson, “Learning and development professionals today are challenged to keep pace with technological advances that impact how people work and learn. Our mission at eLogic is to continually advance our products and services to support organizations now and into the future. With eSSential Plus, we’ve leveraged our strengths in LMS technology, custom content development and eLearning strategy expertise to create cost effective solutions that save clients time and produce measurable results.”
eSSential Plus provides a full solution for organizations who want to implement or enhance learning management technology and eLearning initiatives.
eSSential Plus KEY FEATURES:
- Highly configurable design with multi-site functionality
- SCORM, AICC and Tin Can Compliant
- High-touch implementation process to ensure launch is successful
- Backed by an award-winning customer support team
- Continuous feature enhancements at no additional cost and with no software to download
Claro Content Authoring Software – License & Integration
- Hundreds of easy to use eLearning templates included
- Courses can be played on any device without losing functionality or design
- Version control and revision management enable teams to collaborate effectively
- PENS integration allows one-step content publishing within the eSSential LMS
- Over 120 courses from the industry’s top content providers included
- A variety of formats are available including mobile learning (mLearning), “bite sized” modules and full-length eLearning courses
- Included courses help organizations achieve regulatory compliance, increase learner engagement and improve knowledge retention
- Learners’ progress and results are reportable in the eSSential LMS and easily tracked by managers and administrators
- A custom course up to one hour in length will be created for the client by eLogic’s experienced content development team
- With a partnership approach, eLogic will ensure the course is designed to meet business objectives and achieve measureable results
- The finished course will work seamlessly in the eSSential LMS and clients will be able to track learners’ progress and report results
For more information, visit eLogic at the Learning Solutions Conference, booth #101 on March 25-27 in Orlando, Florida or go to http://elogiclearning.com/essential-lms/essential-plus.
About eLogic Learning
Founded in 2001, eLogic Learning is a leader in learning management systems, eLearning content development, learning strategy and customer support. Ranked as a Top 3 LMS by E-Learning 24/7, eLogic's eSSential LMS is a cloud-based learning management system with advanced reporting capabilities and unparalleled user experience. The eSSential LMS has helped hundreds of companies including Outback Steakhouse, Sage and Massage Envy Spa improve business results through learning. As a full-service learning solutions provider, eLogic offers its clients a range of professional services and tools to successfully train and develop their most valuable asset: the people behind their brand.