Customers wanted a truly enterprise mobile experience to improve crisis communications, both operationally and in emergency situations.
Toronto, Canada (PRWEB) June 03, 2015
Today, Guardly announced new versions of Guardly Command, Guardly Mobile for Android, Apple iOS and BlackBerry 10 devices, expanded device and beacon support for its Indoor Positioning System, as well as global support, distribution and telecommunications functionality for its enterprise customers.
“Feedback from hundreds of meetings with security and operations leaders was the driving force behind our engineering effort to better align our solution with the growing day-to-day needs of our enterprise customers,” said Guardly CEO, Rob Moffat. “Customers wanted a truly enterprise mobile experience to improve crisis communications, both operationally and in emergency situations. Guardly Mobile is easy to use and flexible enough to power ‘See Something, Say Something’ initiatives at our customers’ properties.”
Guardly Command is used by security and operations professionals to manage inbound and outbound alerts, communicate, and locate people indoors and around the world. Key upgrades include:
- Custom operational (non-emergency) alert types can be easily setup for each customer, such as a Suspicious Activity report, Walk Safe request, or Property Damage alert
- New policies framework enables custom inbound alert escalation and notification preferences for each alert type based on mobile user location and customer geofence locations
- Simplified Alert management ensures even resource-constrained organizations can manage concurrent alerts
- Alert categorization and templates, send alert preview and enhanced alert distribution targeting
- Voice Alerts is a new paid service offering that will call users in a selected user group and deliver text-to-voice messages – with a strong audit trail of call interactions and alert delivery
- Integrated Google Chrome Notifications enhance a security operator’s ability to quickly engage with Guardly Command when a new Alert arrives
Guardly Mobile has been completely re-engineered on Android, Apple iOS and BlackBerry 10 devices to deliver an end-to-end enterprise mobile experience for customers. Key features include:
- Send and receive critical alerts to and from your organization, anywhere in the world
- Easily report non-emergency and operational issues to your organization
- Quick-access emergency duress alerting
- Indoor positioning to help security find users inside buildings
- Synchronization of your organizational contact list
- Simplified user signup and registration to under 60 seconds
- App store distribution has been expanded from North America to worldwide for enterprise deployments
- Enhanced user privacy and collection of information measures for compliance and regulatory
Guardly Indoor Positioning System (IPS) now supports Apple iOS and BlackBerry 10 devices in addition to Android smartphones. The integration of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacons into Guardly’s indoor positioning framework was the enabling factor leading to Apple iOS device support. Using a combination of WiFi access points and BLE beacons, Guardly IPS can now be configured in a WiFi-only, Beacon-only, or Hybrid WiFi/Beacon mode, and use either a fingerprinting or direct association indoor positioning methodology ¬– to meet the needs of different customers. Guardly’s IPS mapping engine has integrated Estimote and Mobiquity SDKs to connect directly to beacons for custom setup and tuning, and can detect any additional beacon types meeting the open AltBeacon standard on Android and iBeacon standard on iOS.
By subscribing to Guardly Solutions, your organization will always receive general system enhancements and upgrades at no additional cost. Speak to a Guardly solutions consultant to learn more.
Guardly is a mobile crisis communication solution that provides true situational awareness through alerts and interactions with enterprise staff. Unlike GPS-limited solutions, Guardly uses indoor positioning to locate threats and track people who need help inside buildings, significantly reducing emergency response time. Guardly mobile security applications broadcast indoor and GPS location, and support two-way communication by phone and secure text with security operators. Guardly provides an integrated solution for security operations management including alert monitoring, management and response, helping security operators make faster and more effective decisions. Guardly solutions for enterprise organizations, property management and retail customers leverage the latest cloud, mobile, indoor positioning and real-time technologies, redefining crisis communication management. To learn more about Guardly, please visit: https://www.guardly.com