Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles from November.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) December 30, 2014
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books from November were:
- Aces Back to Back by Scott W. Allen
- The Book of Barkley by L. B. Johnson
- Carmella the Cat by Ann Cerino
- Enough Already!: A Guide to Recovery from Alcohol and Drug Addiction by Bob Tyler
- Faith Behind the Blue Wall by Clarence Hines
- Handwriting Analysis by David J. DeWitt, GA
- Letters, To The Men I Have Loved by Mirtha Michelle Castro Marmol
- Stage 4 Cancer--Gone! by Shirley Mitchell Williams
- The Ultimate Guide to Self-Directed Retirement Plans by Thom Garlock
- What's Wrong with That Door? by John Quist
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134