I am proud to be the first to open the books, share real numbers, and hope that other top firms will follow suit
New York, New York (PRWEB) December 30, 2014
TOWN Residential, New York’s preeminent luxury real estate services firm, is leading the industry while sharing what many consider highly proprietary sales and leasing volume data.
TOWN Residential is closing out 2014 with a reported $1.86 billion in total sales and leasing volume – a 15.6% boost over 2013. The firm completed 1,148 sales and 3,775 leasing transactions with an average price of $1,636,969 and $4,499 respectively. The data reflects New York City business only.
Among the completed 2014 transactions are several market records including:
- Listing and leasing of New York’s most expensive rental property
- The highest pure price point for a penthouse condominium east of Third Avenue
- Record for the pure price point of a townhouse in prime Brooklyn neighborhood
TOWN Residential is currently representing $780,112,738 in sales exclusives which is made up of 238 listings with an average price of $3,277,785; as well as 251 of the city’s top luxury rental exclusives boasting a total value of $27,926,640 or an average monthly price of $9,272.
“Social media and 24/7 digital information provide a forum for small and inexperienced companies to create a perception of success that is larger than their reality. I am proud to be the first to open the books, share real numbers, and hope that other top firms will follow suit,” said Andrew Heiberger, CEO and Co-Chairman of TOWN Residential. “From the moment TOWN Residential opened, we pledged total transparency in not only our internal – but external reporting as well as it is beneficial to our Representatives and clients alike. As we finish out this year stronger than ever, I would like to thank my team of more than 640 of the top professionals in the industry for their hard work and dedication. Their accomplishments are truly momentous.”
“We are beginning 2015 with tremendous excitement and optimism,” said Heiberger. “We have a very invigorating and significantly enhanced platform that once again will raise the bar even higher within the industry.”
The significant sales growth was matched by brick and mortar growth as well. In August, the firm opened the new 10,000 square foot corporate headquarters located at 25 West 39th Street in the newly named TOWN Building. Simultaneously, TOWN Residential opened the T Creative Studio. Announced in June, T Creative is a first-of-its kind creative agency led by branding guru David Lipman and focused on luxury real estate and real estate development clients worldwide. Also home to TOWN Gramercy Residential Sales and Leasing, the T Creative studio is located at 33 Irving Place.
Several high profile executives joined TOWN Residential in 2014:
- Shlomi Reuveni, Managing Director, TOWN New Development: A thirty year veteran, Shlomi is recognized industry wide for his professionalism, integrity and unsurpassed market knowledge. Shlomi’s unsurpassed track record includes record-setting projects such as Olcott, Element, the Laureate, and One Morningside Park on the West Side, Merritt House on the Upper East, and 15 Union Square West, Reade57, and Renwick Modern downtown, in Union Square, TriBeCa, and SoHo respectively.
- Brennan Zahler, Leasing Manager, TOWN Fifth Avenue: With more than a decade of success in New York City real estate, Brennan combines unparalleled negotiation skills with a broad knowledge base of properties, neighborhoods, and marketplace dynamics throughout the city. Brennan’s diverse experience working with buyers, sellers, renters and landlords alike is invaluable to TOWN’s Leasing team, and to helping each client find the right fit for them. Brennan joined TOWN from Corcoran.
- Ryan Fitzpatrick, TOWN Flatiron, Managing Director: A longtime industry leader, Ryan has a broad and deep understanding of the New York City real estate market - particularly the nuances of co-op and condo ownership. Prior to joining TOWN in 2014, Ryan served as Director of Sales at CORE where he grew the sales team by over 20 percent and propelled significant increases in resale sales volume. As an agent with a reputation for professionalism and integrity, Ryan also enjoyed a robust resale business and was a member of the sales team responsible for several high profile new developments including the record-breaking Walker Tower and 650 Sixth Avenue. Ryan has a BA in Urban Studies from Stanford University and an MBA from Yale University.
- Julia Miller, TOWN Greenwich Village, Sales and Leasing Manager: With a reputation for hands on management and the proven ability to help Representatives take their careers to the next level, Julia joined TOWN in 2014 to lead the Greenwich Village office. Julia entered the real estate business in 2010 after graduating from Yale University with a double major in Economics and Psychology. A dedicated and ambitious professional, Julia mastered all facets of the real estate industry and quickly became a top-performer completing more than 38 transactions in her first year alone. Recognized for her achievements, in 2012 Miller was promoted to Director of Leasing and went on to become Director of Sales and Leasing in 2013 where she was charged with the hiring, training and management of more than 35 agents. A native of St. Petersburg, Russia, Julia completed her primary education in the U.K. She moved to the United States in 2006 to pursue her degree at Yale University. Julia is fluent in English, Russian, and French.
- Garret Lepaw, TOWN Gramercy, Sales and Leasing Director: As a successful sales representative himself, Garret offers a wealth of industry experience and insight to his own clients, and to Town’s rapidly growing team of dynamic Sales Representatives. Garrett provides superior service and achieves the smartest and best results possible for his clients and TOWN Representatives by leveraging his many talents — real estate knowledge, hospitality experience, business development, strategic marketing, financial expertise and a trained legal mind. A cum laude graduate of Boston University with a major in hotel and restaurant management, Garret received his J.D. from Brooklyn Law School and is admitted to the New York State Bar. Garret joined TOWN from Corcoran.
- Marc Lewis, TOWN Gramercy, Leasing Director: A more than 40 year industry veteran, Marc has helped define the city’s landscape. Marc has forged strong relationships with hundreds of landlords, has represented thousands of buildings, and can count more than 50,000 rental transactions among his many credits. As Leasing Director of TOWN Gramercy, Marc oversees the leasing activities of the office with a focus on landlord relations, new business development, and recruiting efforts in support of TOWN’s successful growth. Marc began his career in 1973 as a rental agent with L.D. Gardner Realty. Recognized for his achievements, he was named Partner in 1976 and was instrumental in the firm’s growth and success. In 1988 he founded Marc Lewis Realty with an office located at 157 East 86th Street. The firm immediately boasted a reputation as large as its trademark illuminated sign as a leader in sales, rental, building site and building sales brokerage services. Since that time, Marc has operated or co-managed several firms including Manhattan Apartments, Century 21 NY Metro and Coldwell Banker AC Lawrence.
TOWN Residential continues to attract top talent with numerous notable Representatives joining the firm in 2014, including:
- Elaine Mayers
- Jarrod Guy Randolph
- Victoria Terri-Cote and Cristina Cote
- Hannah Han
- Alicia Rodriguez-Guerra
- Stella Sberro-Cohan
- Mary Anne Fusco
- Brooke Davida
- Julie Gordon
- Kristin Ehrgott
- John Chubet
- Leah Rubin
About TOWN Residential: TOWN is a top-ranked, fully integrated Manhattan real estate services firm created through the partnership of Founder and Owner Andrew Heiberger and Founder and CEO Joseph Sitt, specializing in luxury residential sales and leasing and the marketing, sales and leasing of new developments. An integral part of the New York real estate landscape, TOWN has a team that exceeds 640 licensed professionals and staff in the newly opened corporate headquarters at 25 West 39th Street and ten neighborhood offices: TOWN Greenwich Village, at 530 LaGuardia Place; TOWN SoHo, an 1886 landmarked corner storefront at 337 West Broadway; TOWN 79th Street, a corner storefront at 239 East 79th Street on the Upper East Side; TOWN West Village, a trophy office at 446 West 14thStreet; TOWN Astor Place, a block-storefront space overlooking historic Astor Place in the Gwathmey Siegel-designed Sculpture for Living at 26 Astor Place; TOWN Fifth Avenue, located in the prestigious Crown Building at 730 Fifth Avenue at 57thStreet; TOWN Flatiron, located at 110 Fifth Avenue and 16th Street; TOWN Greenwich Street, nestled in the heart of the Financial District at 88 Greenwich Street; and TOWN Gramercy Park at historic 33 Irving Place. For more information about these offices and TOWN Residential, visit http://www.townresidential.com.