It is important for students who social dance to learn proper dance etiquette.
St. Peters, MO (PRWEB) December 31, 2014
Dance etiquette is a set of guidelines that help students navigate the social dimensions of dancing. Dance Pizazz St. Louis area's funnest, friendliest dance studio knows that it is important for students who social dance to learn proper etiquette. Listed below are several etiquette tips according to ballroomdancefl.com that help make learning to dance socially much easier.
Asking & Being Asked to Dance:
1. Even beginners should ask other students to dance. Everyone remembers what it’s like for beginners so they are more than willing to help.
2. Students should always accept invitations unless too tired to dance.
What to Think About on the Dance Floor
1. Everyone should follow the line of dance counter-clockwise around the room for the dances that progress around the floor.
2. Remember that the social dance floor is not a classroom so even more advanced students should avoid teaching others the entire time.
3. Students should keep watch for potential collisions for both them and their partner.
4. Practice good floor craft, which as a student means both avoiding collisions and keeping the flow of the dance.
At Dance Pizazz we know how important it is for students to have a proper dance etiquette. That is why we practice proper dance etiquette at all times. Check out http://www.dance-pizazz.com to learn more about dance etiquette and its importance to your dance experience.