The facilitator was very engaging and had a great knowledge of what constitutes harassment.
Westlake Village, California (PRWEB) December 31, 2014
Tools 2 Succeed now offers live and online Sexual Harassment Prevention Training in the Greater Los Angeles area in both English and Spanish with updates for 2015, including the new AB 2053 Abusive Conduct Training law. Supervisors and managers will receive information and practical guidance regarding federal and state sexual harassment laws, including harassment prevention and correction, and remedies available to victims.
Learning Objectives for the Live In-House Training Include:
1. What are unlawful harassment, discrimination and retaliation under both California and federal law?
2. What is Abusive Conduct (AB2053) and how to prevent and stop it from occurring in the workplace.
3. What steps to take when harassing behavior occurs in the workplace.
4. How to report harassment complaints.
5. How to respond to a harassment complaint.
6. The employer’s obligation to conduct a workplace investigation of a harassment complaint.
7. What constitutes retaliation and how to prevent retaliation.
8. Essential components of an anti-harassment policy.
9. The effect of harassment on harassed employees, co-workers, harassers and employers.
Tools 2 Succeed also offers online e-Learning courses for Sexual Harassment Prevention for California Supervisors (AB 1825 and AB 2053) in both English and Spanish. The courses educate supervisors and managers about the causes and effects of sexual harassment in the workplace. They look at the elements that define behavior as harassment, methods that can be used to prevent harassment from occurring, and ways to deal with situations should they occur. Courses for California staff-level employees as well as U.S. supervisors and U.S. staff-level employees are also available online.
Tyra Goodman, Administrative Coordinator for Community Coalition, made these comments about the live Sexual Harassment Prevention in-house workshop on December 8, 2014: "The facilitator was very engaging and had a great knowledge of what constitutes harassment."
For more information on the live or online training, please visit http://tools2succeed.com/shar.html
About Tools 2 Succeed, Inc:
Tools 2 Succeed provides business training, consulting, and coaching services to facilitate organizational growth and change. Services include onsite employee development training, leadership workshops, outplacement services, behavioral assessments, and an extensive offering of e-learning courses. We are based in Southern California and have a worldwide team of facilitators who can provide onsite training and consulting at your location.
Tools 2 Succeed is an Approved Provider of the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI), offering fun and interactive courses for HRCI recertification credit.