Crawford's nationally recognized benefits and compliance webinars are viewed by thousands of executives every year.
Hunt Valley, MD (PRWEB) January 13, 2015
Join Crawford Advisors General Counsel and Vice President of Compliance for this complimentary HRCI pre-approved webinar*. Attorney Haynes will review critical compliance nuances of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA). Hundreds of lawsuits have already been settled by employers due to procedural and compliance related issues. Attorney Haynes will review key regulations, limits, exclusions, penalties, misuses, disclosures, laws and best practices to help attendees and their employers ensure compliance and avoid lawsuits. Topics include:
- HIPAA Privacy, Transaction and Security Compliance
- Certificates, Special Enrollment Rights, Administrative Simplification
- Security Rule Transaction Standards, Code Sets, e-PHI
- GINA/Title II Regulations, EEOC
- HIPAA/HITECH Act Omnibus Final Rule
- Best practices to ensure compliance, promote education, limit exposure
Wednesday, January 28 at 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
Space is limited - use this link to register
Open to all HR professionals - but not brokers, agents, TPAs, consultants
- This webinar has been approved for 1 HR General recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit. HRCI is the world’s largest, independent, accredited HR certification organization. More than 135,000 HR professionals in 100 countries hold HRCI credentials and recertify every three years. HRCI certificants are leaders and professionals at 98 percent of Fortune 500 firms.
Crawford Advisors, LLC is a nationally recognized employee benefits consulting, brokerage and administration firm specializing in the design and implementation of employee health and welfare benefit plans. Assisting its top‐tier clients to drive a greater return on investment, Crawford’s full-service approach delivers consulting and administrative solutions that eliminate paperwork, manage compliance risk, increase recruiting power and reduce health care costs. For more information, visit http://www.crawfordadvisors.com.