Londonderry, Northern Ireland (PRWEB UK) 8 January 2015
Popular and successful cycling holiday and cycling training camps provider, SportActive.net have announced their new cycling dates for Mallorca, Spain. The updated calendar of events features leisure and competitive cycling based on the Spanish Island, and like last year the programme offers something for all levels of cyclist.
The Mallorca 2015 dates are as follows:
- Leisure cycling in Mallorca is available from 01st March to the 10th May, and 26th September until the 24th October. Typically, each holiday is a 7 night stay though this can be negotiated.
- SportActive's Beginners Cycling School will run from 14th March until the 9th May and from 26th September until the 24th October. Typically the holiday runs for 7 nights but this can be negotiated.
- Women's week: SportActive's women only cycling week will take place this year on the 4th April and runs until the 11th April.
- Cycle Training with Sean Kelly- former world champion cyclist, will run from 14th February to the 10th May, and 26th September until the 24th October. Again this is typically 7 night stays.
- Mallorca 312 International Cyclotourist Tour of Mallorca will be held on the 25th April. This popular Sportive features 312 or a 167 km race around the Mediterranean island. Holidays for this trip normally last between 4 to 7 nights.
As always with SportActive, a high level of professionalism both in terms of coaching and advice are offered. Over the years they have improved their cycling holidays and camps based on customer and staff feedback. They have placed a strong emphasis on enabling cyclists to improve their cycling, fitness, and confidence.
Flora Mittenmair, general manager and co-founder of SportActive said:
"The dates are designed around the best conditions for cycling in terms of weather. So our guests will not only become better cyclists but they will have a better sun tan too."
As well as a comprehensive Mallorca cycling calendar, the company also operate cycling holidays in France. The French cycling holidays tend to have a more challenging emphasis.
Where required, SportActive will operate support cars and riders for some of the events and rides. More details on all the holidays and what's featured can be found by visiting the site.