London, UK (PRWEB) January 05, 2015
China and Kazakhstan are the world's top producers of primary thallium. In 2013, the global production volume of refined thallium climbed to the 10,000 tonnes mark. the fiber optic industry and the glass lenses production are the key thallium application areas. Meantime, China, South Korea and Japan make top three in terms of the thallium consumption volume. the world thallium demand remained at the same level during the past several years.
The largest thallium reserves are located in the APAC region and North America, with each region holding 29% of the total world deposits of thallium. The large reserves are also available in Europe (23%), Africa (12%) and Latin America (7%).
The introduction of a policy of suppliers protection in 2006 in China propelled the growth in thallium prices worldwide. Today, given the limited thallium supply the global prices for the material remain high.
The global thallium demand is anticipated to record low growth rates in the years ahead, given the stable demand from healthcare companies and optic fibers and photocells manufacturers. The world annual thallium demand is expected to come to stay at the 12,000 tonnes mark through 2018. Meantime, the exploitation of new large thallium reserves, found in Brazil in 2011, is predicted to make a contribution to the growth of the global thallium production.
Topical research study “Thallium: 2014 World Market Review and Forecast” worked out by Merchant Research & Consulting Ltd is now available at mcgroup.co.uk
Title: Thallium: 2014 World Market Review and Forecast
Published: December, 2014
Price: US$ 1,490.00
The insightful report delves deep into the global thallium market environment, overviews the current situation in the market and presents a profound analysis of the historical background. Furthermore, the report characterizes the market scenario globally, by main countries and regions. Additionally, the study offers invaluable and trustworthy data on the thallium prices, consumption structure, capacity, demand, production and foreign trade (globally and by main regions and countries). It also encloses a detailed product profile, examining the key thallium properties, substitutes and the production process, and highlighting global deposits and the key thallium application areas. Besides, thallium downstream markets, consumers, export and import volumes and the latest projects are analysed, too. Moreover, the in-demand report thoroughly investigates the competitive environment and profiles the major thallium manufacturers. The thallium market future opportunities through 2018 are also reviewed in the report.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get a clear picture of the thallium market performance and gain full knowledge of the main market trends.
- Deep insight into the world thallium market landscape helps to boost your company sales and business activities.
- Receive access to unique data on the thallium production, foreign trade, consumption and pricing trends (globally and by region/country).
- In-depth overview of the leading thallium manufacturers helps to better understand who stand where in the market and also to search for prospective suppliers/partners.
- Strengthen the decision-making process by using unique market forecasts.
- Profound thallium market examination helps to get a clear understanding of the market performance and, thus, create effective business strategies and gain the competitive edge in the marketplace.
- Identify the promising opportunities and define how to derive the maximum benefits.
More in-demand market research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.