Mt. Laurel, New Jersey (PRWEB) January 06, 2015
PRICE® Systems LLC, pioneer in the science of parametric estimating and developer of PRICE® TruePlanning®—the global standard for accurate cost estimating—today announced that it will be releasing SR2 in January 2015. This release responds directly to customer feedback with the following additions and feature enhancements:
- Multiple “Find and Replace”: Perform a “Find and Replace” on several project items at the same time to quickly change a series of values throughout your entire project and instantly examine how those changes impact cost.
- Report Views: Create a report at any level in the Product Breakdown Structure (PBS); Display the costs of a parent (System or Assembly) and its direct children costs only, display the costs of a parent and its first two levels of children costs, or display the costs of a parent and include all of its children costs, and so forth. The Report Views allow you to generate the reports and charts you need.
- Added Method Selection for Uncertainty Analysis: Choose an option for how you want the pessimistic and optimistic values calculated (e.g., by Number, Auto, Percent, or Offset) from new list added to TruePlanning Risk Input Sheet.
- Sensitivity Analysis: Examine the impact a parent (System or Assembly) has on costs (or labor requirements) independent of its children.
- Space Missions Model: The TruePlanning for Space Missions model is a fully interactive parametric cost estimating program designed to provide quick and reliable development, production, cost and schedule estimates for any robotic Earth and Space Science mission.
- Rotocraft Model: This toolset estimates new helicopter and tiltrotor concepts and advanced technologies and enables the type of analysis needed to aid decision-makers.
Current PRICE customers can anticipate receipt of the SR2 release via mail in late January 2015.
For more information about the TruePlanning® solution, visit http://www.pricesystems.com/en-us/offerings/trueplanningframework.aspx.
About PRICE® Systems
PRICE Systems provides more than 40 years of cost estimating software expertise across a wide variety of market applications and business needs—from aerospace and defense program planning and budgeting to design studies, bids, and proposals for new hardware, software, and microelectronic components. Today, PRICE cost models developed from more than 21,000 projects, plus ongoing PRICE research into refining how those models reflect realistic costs, and PRICE frameworks for integrating client-specific cost histories into new estimating efforts, put PRICE Systems at the forefront of cost estimating and cost management solutions.