We’re looking forward to having the opportunity to provide attendees with insights on the topics of building a marketing plan, targeting vertical markets and applications, and the value-based approach to selling and pricing.
Weymouth, MA (PRWEB) January 06, 2015
InfoTrends’ Barb Pellow, Group Director, and Kate Dunn, Director, will be hosting the Business Development track at the EFI Connect Worldwide Users’ Conference for the second consecutive year. These sessions will take place January 21st and 22nd in Las Vegas, NV.
InfoTrends will provide presentations created specifically to help owners, sales managers, marketing managers, and sales representatives grow their business in wide format, web-to-print, and related value-added graphics services.
Attendees have the flexibility to put together their own schedules from any of the EFI or InfoTrends sessions. InfoTrends’ Business Development Track consists of four sessions repeated on Wednesday and Thursday, plus two additional sessions on Thursday afternoon. Topics during this track will include:
- Building a Marketing Plan
- Opportunities for Market Growth
- Why/How/Who to Target
- How to Sell It
- Promoting Your Business
- Transforming Your Business to a MSP
“We’re looking forward to having the opportunity to provide attendees with insights on the topics of building a marketing plan, targeting vertical markets and applications, and the value-based approach to selling and pricing,” commented Pellow. “After receiving such positive feedback on our sessions last year, we’re excited to have the chance to further share our expertise in 2015.”
In addition to InfoTrends’ Business Development track, EFI will showcase its full product portfolio, giving attendees more ways to build upon their existing investments. Highlights will include:
- Keynote speaker and general sessions
- User group meetings to discuss business challenges, solutions and best practices and to provide input on future EFI product developments
- Solution center staffed by EFI experts
- Networking opportunities to form long-term business relationships, discuss important issues, and to share business, process and revenue generating ideas