Houston, Texas (PRWEB) January 06, 2015
Dave Hager, COO of Oklahoma City-based Devon Energy, has joined the slate of speakers for Hart Energy’s DUG Midcontinent conference. Hager, who will become Devon’s president and CEO effective August 2015, will deliver the event’s opening keynote address. The conference and exhibition, scheduled February 24-26 in Oklahoma City at the Cox Convention Center, will bring together top executives and decision makers from the region's most-active exploration and production companies.
DUG Midcontinent offers two days of world-class conference sessions and networking opportunities for industry executives, geologists and engineers looking to hear about effective strategies, trends and technologies that will increase operational efficiency. Another notable speaker, Wade Hutchings, a regional vice president for Marathon Oil, will offer insight on decision-making in today’s challenging commodity price environment.
More confirmed speakers to date include:
- Pat McCelvey, General Manager, Mid-Continent, Newfield Exploration Co.
- Stephen Roberts, Senior Vice President, Drilling & Completions, Jones Energy Inc.
- Brad Marvin, Vice President, Business Development, FourPoint Energy LLC
- Craig Adams, President and CEO, Newark E&P Operating, LLC
- Dick Stoneburner, Managing Director, Pine Brook Partners LP
- Jim Webster, General Manager, Midstream, Phillips 66
- John Rutherford, Executive Vice President, Plains All American Pipeline LP
- Ryan Lewellyn, Founding Partner, President & CEO, Tall Oak Midstream LLC
- Rusty Braziel, President & Principal Energy Markets Consultant, RBN Energy LLC
- Sylvia Barnes, Managing Director & Group Head, Oil & Gas, KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc.
- Brandon Mikael, U.S. Lower 48 Upstream Analyst, Wood Mackenzie
- Dr. Geir Hareland, Continental Resources Chair of Petroleum Engineering, Oklahoma State University
Online registration for the DUG Midcontinent conference and exhibition is open. Conference delegates can take advantage of the super early-bird discount registration until Friday, January 9.
To view the full agenda, visit DUGMidcontinent.com
About Hart Energy
For more than 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces award-winning magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; in-depth industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. In April 2014, Hart Energy acquired Zeus Intelligence, a leading information provider to the LNG market. For information, visit hartenergy.com.