The Reason Behind Carb Cravings is Revealed by Pinner USA Inc.

Share Article

Recent scientific studies have shown that people who do not have healthy serotonin secretion crave carbs and do not feel full after even a heavy meal. Now it is possible to treat low serotonin levels with a Pinnertest, next generation “Food Intolerance Test”.

Recent scientific studies have shown that people who do not have healthy serotonin secretion crave carbs and do not feel full after even a heavy meal. Also, their depression rate is much higher compared to healthy individuals. It is possible to treat low serotonin levels with a Pinnertest, next generation “Food Intolerance Test”.

Why Is the Reason for Overeating?
The main reason for overeating is “not feeling full” or “feeling depressed”. But what is the reason for not feeling full, even after a big meal? Actually both starving and depression are related to one important reason: “Lack of Serotonin in our body”.

Where Is Serotonin Produced in the Body?
Though people associate serotonin only with the brain, the brain produces only 5 percent of the body’s supply of serotonin. The small intestine produces the rest, which is 95%.

What Are The Reasons of Serotonin Deficiency in the Body?
If our intestines do have inflammation, the production of serotonin goes down and ends up with the side effects below.

Food Intolerance is the Main Reason of Inflammation in the Intestines
This inflammation causes the serotonin deficiency that ends up with gaining weight.

Pinnertest, “Food Intolerance Test”
Pinnertest is a next generation “Food Intolerance Test” that has been a standard protocol for most of the Nutritionists in Europe for many years and it has reached almost a half million clients.

Before creating nutrition plans for clients, most of the Nutritionists and Dietitians, in European countries, require a Pinnertest report as a baseline to target individual sensitivities.

Pinnertest is now available in USA, too.

The difference between Pinnertest and other Food Intolerance Tests is that, thanks to the newest update to the test method, Pinnertest can finally identify the Temporary and Permanent food intolerances like no other test method.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Sharon Rothstein

Sharon Rothstein
@Pinnertest_USA
since: 06/2014
Follow >
Pinnertest USA
since: 10/2014
Like >
Visit website