(PRWEB) January 06, 2015
Today CopperTree Analytics released Kaizen 2.0, the latest version of their powerful and intuitive energy analytics software suite that includes fault detection and diagnostics. All the changes in Kaizen 2.0 were based on direct feedback from the Energy Managers who use the software on a daily basis – so now it’s even faster and easier to manage energy consumption and building portfolios.
Some of the highlights from the new and improved Kaizen 2.0:
- Reduced the number of steps it takes to complete a specific task.
- Used customer feedback to streamline navigation and speed up workflows.
- Added new widgets to the main dashboard so trends and critical issues in building systems are visible at a glance.
- New navigation so that the next task is only a click away.
- Gathered up all building insights into one location so that all issues needing attention are available in one centralized place.
That's brief version of new features and improvements in Kaizen 2.0. Our software continually evolves to ensure Energy and Building Managers can quickly and easily get all the critical energy and building insights they need to save energy, money and time.
Please visit http://www.coppertreeanalytics.com for more about our SaaS products and how we help buildings realize their potential by making them run more reliably and efficiently.
CopperTree Analytics is part of the Delta Controls Group which has more than thirty years of experience manufacturing controls and installing building automation systems in more than 80 countries. CopperTree offers dashboards and insights based on data gathered from the entire building automation system, provides an in-depth analysis of energy consumption, pinpoints system inefficiencies, and alerts users to problems.
For more information about CopperTree Analytics, contact Una de Boer, Director of Marketing, at udeboer(at)coppertreeanalytics(dot)com.