"The wisdom gained from the AM Days speakers and networking opportunities is unbeatable." ~ Geno Prussakov
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) January 08, 2015
Change is coming to the affiliate industry, and it’s coming fast. That’s the urgent message from the global speakers and panelists at Affiliate Management Days San Francisco (March 30 - April 1, 2015).
Joining the AM Days stage are legendary speakers and panelists from CJ, ShareASale, ImpactRadius, BrandVerity, Symantec, Avangate, AvantLink, Deluxe Corp, Affiliate Window, Southwest Vacations, and many more.
Kerri Pollard, President of CJ Affiliate, will take up the mantle of change with her big data-driven keynote on Affiliate Network Insights to Drive Reach and Results. She will explore successful ways to strategically improve ROI and affiliate program efficiency.
Declan Dunn, CEO of Dunn Direct Media, will highlight the hidden potential of social in Affiliate Gamification Driven by Attribution, Share Through, and Trust.
Back by popular demand, Todd Crawford, Co-Founder of Impact Radius will deliver his latest tips for affiliate managers by sharing Everything You Need to Know About Attribution and Affiliate Marketing and participating in the keynote panel The Affiliate Industry Evolution.
“Affiliate Management Days is all about providing valuable insight, knowledge and connections for helping attendees advance their careers and thrive in managing their affiliate programs,” shares conference chair, Geno Prussakov. “The wisdom gained from the AM Days speakers and networking opportunities is unbeatable.”
A Revolutionary Agenda
But these powerful speakers are just the start of the groundbreaking agenda. Over the course of three days, participants can also choose to attend:
- 20+ Sessions: From affiliate recruitment techniques and mitigating legal risks to combatting fraud and multi-channel attribution, this year’s talks cover the gamut of affiliate concerns.
- Expert Panels: Panelists from ShareASale, Southwest Vacations, Symantec, Impact Radius (and more) debate the evolving opportunities of 2015, what’s changing and what’s ahead.
- Crash Course in Affiliate Marketing: Advertisers, CMOs and affiliate managers won’t want to miss Geno Prussakov’s famous half-day workshop on building an efficient affiliate program.
- 5 Co-Located Analytics Events: This year, AM Days San Francisco is co-located with five analytics events in its luxurious downtown location, including eMetrics Summit.
Early Bird Savings
Register before February 6, 2015 for AM Days San Francisco (March 30 - April 1, 2015) and save up to $500 off the full price.
View the full agenda and see all of the in-depth sessions available.
Register for @AMDays in San Fran and learn from the intriguing program of speakers. Early bird ends 2/6/15 http://bit.ly/1Bupdpq
About Affiliate Management Days
Affiliate Management Days is a professional forum for affiliate managers and marketing executives responsible for their company’s affiliate marketing strategy, program management and related operations.
Whether you have an existing affiliate program or you are creating a new initiative, AM Days offers you valuable insights into how other online retailers are successfully implementing and managing their affiliate programs.
AM Days covers topics such as:
- Affiliate recruitment techniques
- Communication with affiliates
- Affiliate marketing analytics
- Affiliate marketing fraud
- Role of affiliate networks
- Landing page and conversion optimization
- Compliance policing and enforcement
- Legislative issues and challenges
- Mobile and affiliate marketing
- Tracking and multi-channel attribution
About Conference Chair
Affiliate Management Days is organized and chaired by Geno Prussakov, an award-winning affiliate marketing expert, who over the years has contributed to the online marketing success of such top brands as Forbes, Nokia, Hallmark, Warner Music, Skype, Forex Club, and thousands of small businesses. Prussakov has authored four digital marketing bestsellers including Affiliate Program Management: An Hour a Day (2011) and Quick Start Guide to Affiliate Marketing (2013), which have trained thousands of Internet marketing professionals. For influencing “change within the industry,” Prussakov was named by Rakuten LinkShare as one of Performance Marketing’s Most Vocal Advocates and was also recently named among North America’s top 100 Small Business Influencers of 2014.
About Rising Media
Rising Media is a global events producer excelling in Internet and technology-related conferences and exhibitions. Rising Media-produced events include Affiliate Management Days, Data Driven Business, eMetrics Summit, Conversion Conference, Content Marketing Conference, PAW Business, PAW Workforce, PAW Healthcare, PAW Government, PAW Manufacturing, Text Analytics World, Evolve with Google Analytics, Media Analytics Summit, Marketing Operations and Technology Summit, Building Business Capability, Social Media Economy Days, Web Effectiveness Conference, Inside 3D Printing Conference and Expo, Inside BitCoins, AllFacebook Marketing Conference, Digital Analytics Hub, Search Marketing Expo, SemTech and Social Gaming Summit in the US, UK, France, Germany, Sweden, Finland and Australia.