Potential homebuyers of new single-family homes, townhomes, and condos for sale in locations such as The Heights, Midtown, Downtown, The Museum District and Spring Branch can join the Insiders Club until midnight on January 22, 2015
Houston, Texas (PRWEB) January 06, 2015
Due to the unprecedented success of the Insiders Club, Surge Homes announces the program will close on January 22, 2015, one month earlier than planned. The reason for the early close is because more than 700 potential homebuyers have already registered for membership at SurgeHomes.com or in person at the Surge Homes Discovery Center, speedily surpassing the founder’s original goal of signing up 500 members. Membership in the Insiders Club provides prospective homeowners with the opportunity to select their favorite homes for sale by community, home type, and floor plan. Further, all Insiders Club members will be invited to become VIPs at the VIP Reservation & Interior Design Event, which is scheduled to be held on January 24, 2015, at the Surge Homes Discovery Center.
VIPs will get a first pick at the most coveted new homes as they will be the only ones able to purchase properties at discounted prices, before the beginning of sales to the general public. During the VIP event, Surge Homes will reveal finishes options for kitchen and bathroom cabinets, floorings, countertops, and backsplashes. Here, Insiders will be invited to make selections based on their personal vision and preferences.
Here’s how a potential homebuyer can join the Insiders Club:
- Visit SurgeHomes.com and rate the interest in each one of our 10 development sites located throughout the city.
- Identify the type or types of home (new condos, new single-family homes, new townhomes) he/she is interested in, and also select the price range.
- Peruse a detailed page available for each home building site, which includes a description of the community, amenities, and photographs.
- See various types of homes, floor plans, and prices that correspond to his/her criteria. He/she can select the real estate for sale that could be a possible purchase.
- Once the home selection is done, Insiders are invited to comment on pictures of interior designs and exterior architectures proposed by the developer.
Insiders’ feedback and opinions will influence the type, size, design, and prices of new homes that Surge Homes will build. Potential homebuyers of new single-family homes, townhomes, and condos for sale in locations such as The Heights, Midtown, Downtown, The Museum District and Spring Branch can join the Insiders Club until midnight on January 22, 2015, by booking an in-person presentation at Surge Homes Discovery Center (55 Briar Hollow Lane, Houston) by clicking here, or by visiting http://www.surgehomes.com.
ABOUT SURGE HOMES
Surge Homes Development LLC (Surge Homes) is a residential real estate developer and builder. The company is owned by partners Louis Conrad and Ben Lemieux, who each have 25 years of experience in real estate. Conrad and Lemieux have worked together on various single-family home and condominium communities in Montreal, Canada, as well as in Houston.
Learn more about Surge Homes on its website and contact the company for more information.