Washington, DC (PRWEB) January 07, 2015
In 2014, the public health insurance exchange marketplaces had a profound impact on the underinsured and uninsured, and permanently altered the way health insurance is bought and sold. Now available from Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS), Health Insurance Exchange Database: 2015 Plans and Premiums is a comparative database of health plans listed on state and federal public exchanges, featuring information on premium rates, participating carriers and enrollment. This CD resource — from the publishers of the industry-leading AIS’s Directory of Health Plans — includes the database, formatted and standardized in Excel, plus mailing lists of public exchange executives and vendors working with the exchanges.
Health Insurance Exchange Database features:
- Monthly premium rates, by exchange, broken down by insurer/plan/tier/rating area, where available,
- Insurer participation on 2015 public exchanges,
- Premium trends, with capability for year-over-year analyses via comparative mapped data sets for 2014 and 2015,
- Vendor relationships and contracts,
- State-by-state exchange structure and decisions, and
- Number of policies sold per exchange, by tier, in 2014.
In addition to the massive tables of all released rates for all ages, AIS’s in-house content management experts have created exclusive spreadsheets for 40-year-old nonsmoker individual and SHOP rates, by region, for all states that have released rates as of November 2014. It also includes additional spreadsheets on Essential Health Benefit plans and grants awarded to public exchanges and Navigators, as well as conveniently grouped PDFs of all federal regulations and guidance on exchange implementation.
For more information on AIS’s Health Insurance Exchange Database, including a table of contents and field list, visit http://aishealth.com/marketplace/health-insurance-exchange-database.