"We are focused on delivering services that help our winery clients leverage best practices that can immediately improve every area that touches their existing and prospective customers,” said Ron Scharman, COO of Chatterbox Wine Marketing Services
Napa, CA (PRWEB) January 08, 2015
Chatterbox Wine Marketing Services, the wine industry leader in relationship-based telesales and tasting room reservation management through VinoVisit.com, has announced multiple new Omni-channel services that will support winery DTC and digital marketing efforts. In addition to Chatterbox Voice, which has assisted wineries in driving relationship-based telesales for over 5 years, new services such as Chatterbox Mail, Mobile, Social, SEO, Direct Mail, and Tasting Room Abandonment will enable clients to utilize marketing best practices for reaching customers in every step of their DTC journey.
“Consumers demand a seamless purchasing experience. From social interactions to phone transactions, Omni-channel solutions are the only way to ensure you are reaching the consumer where, when, and how they want to be contacted. We are focused on delivering services that help our winery clients leverage best practices that can immediately improve every area that touches their existing and prospective customers,” said Ron Scharman, COO of Chatterbox Wine Marketing Services.
Overview of Chatterbox’s New Services:
- Voice – Consumer facing outbound and inbound calling center using best practices to support campaigns, seasonal releases, promotional offers, wine club enrollment, and other sales activities.
- Email – Custom built outbound merchandise email campaigns, including options such as full HTML creation, creation of responsive email templates, mobile optimization, creation of email landing pages, A-B testing, list imports, data cleanse, and campaign deployment, management, and reporting.
- Mobile – Optimization of sales efforts in all mobile platforms such as browsing and shopping, emails, shopping cart conversion, and shopping cart abandonment retargeting.
- Social – Analysis, strategy, goal setting, creation and distribution of content, responses to all interaction, and reporting on desired social channels.
- SEO – Optimization for rankings on organic and paid searches.
- Direct Mail – Customized mailers used as added touching points for instant increase in outbound and inbound email or tele-sales efforts.
- Tasting Room Abandonment – Tablet based engagement application that immediately drives tasting room sales by incentivizing customer feedback.
All of Chatterbox Wine Marketing’s Omni-channel solutions are available now exclusively for clients. For information regarding services and pricing contact:
Chris Pappe, VP of Sales at (707)-556-2303 or Chris(at)chatterboxwinemarketing(dot)com
In the Spotlight:
Chatterbox will be at the following 2015 trade shows to discuss services in detail to attendees: Direct to Consumer Wine Symposium (Concord, CA January, 14-15, 2015), Oregon Wine Symposium (Portland, OR February, 24-25), Wine Business Monthly Innovation and Quality (St. Helena, CA March, 4, 2015), WIVI (Paso Robles, CA March, 17-18, 2015), and Eastern Winery Expo (Syracuse, NY March 17-18, 2015)
Who – Chatterbox Wine Marketing Services
What – New Omni-channel Services: Voice, Email, Mobile, Social, SEO, Direct Mail, Tasting Room Abandonment
When – Available now exclusively to clients
Where – Services are available to all wine regions in North America
How Much – Performance based pricing. Contact Chris Pappe, VP of Sales at (707)-556-2303 or Chris(at)chatterboxwinemarketing(dot)com for more details
About Chatterbox Wine Marketing Services
Chatterbox Wine Marketing Services is a Napa-based company founded in 2009 that offers relationship-based wine telesales, visitor reservation and guest management, and other consumer direct marketing services exclusively for the wine industry. The company serves a growing list of well-known established, and up and coming brands, that require high-touch services in marketing their wines to consumers. http://www.chatterboxwinemarketing.com.
Its affiliate, VinoVisit.com, is the leading winery reservation and guest management software platform that offers free to consumers the flexibility to book real-time winery reservations and boasts an exclusive multi-day itinerary building tool. http://www.vinovisit.com.