“We’ve often had customers ask us when we would bring out a stand-on model. We didn’t want to respond until we were ready with something that truly met BOB-CAT’s standards..."
Johnson Creek, W.I. (PRWEB) January 12, 2015
- QuickCat™ is the first stand-on mower in the BOB-CAT® lineup
- Intuitive design maximizes operator efficiency and control
- Unrivaled handling satisfies the most demanding turf care professionals
BOB-CAT®, the leading manufacturer of commercial-quality turf mowers, announces the introduction of its first stand-on mower, the BOB-CAT® QuickCat™. Featuring an ergonomic and nimble design that places the platform close to the drive axles, the QuickCat™ reduces vibration and rider fatigue to provide commercial operators and large-acreage homeowners with all-day comfort, stability and proven BOB-CAT® performance.
“We’ve often had customers ask us when we would bring out a stand-on model,” said company President and COO Pat Cappucci. “We didn’t want to respond until we were ready with something that truly met BOB-CAT’s standards for durability, quality of cut and ease of ownership. We’ve more than achieved that goal with the QuickCat.”
The new QuickCat™ was designed to deliver exceptional performance as a primary mower or to be an ideal complement to a fleet of BOB-CAT ® zero-turn radius (ZTR) mowers.
QuickCat™ comfort and performance features include:
- 8 mph mowing speed and 10.5 mph transport speed
- Optimal operator station placement for excellent center of mass stability
- Extra-large drive tires for a smoother ride and better traction
- Low placement of the fuel tank for improved balance on uneven ground
- Large 6.5-gallon fuel tank for all-day mowing without refueling
- Compact size for nimble maneuvering in tight spaces and loading on trailers
- True floating deck improves cut quality and maintenance
- Extra ground clearance to safely move on and off high curbs
- Extra-strong DuraDeckTM mower deck, backed by a limited lifetime warranty
For further information on QuickCat™ and other BOB-CAT® models, call BOB-CAT® Customer Service at 866-469-1242 or visit http://www.bobcatturf.com.
BOB-CAT® is a leading manufacturer of heavy-duty walk-behind, stand-on and zero-turn lawnmowers and accessories built for landscape professionals and residential customers. Manufactured in Johnson Creek, Wis., BOB-CAT® mowers have been proudly built by American hands for more than 40 years. To locate an authorized BOB-CAT® dealer, visit http://www.bobcatturf.com or call 866-469-1242.
BOB-CAT® is a registered trademark of Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. Use of the name BOB-CAT® in print must be all capital letters with a hyphen between the words “BOB” and “CAT,” as used within this media release.
About Schiller Grounds Care, Inc.
Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. designs and manufactures commercial and residential landscape, gardening and turf care equipment. Its product lineup includes zero-turn, stand-on and walk-behind mowers, multiuse tractors and attachments, sod cutters, tillers, aerators, lawn vacuums, turf overseeders, brush cutters and much more. Schiller Grounds Care products are sold under the BOB-CAT®, Classen®, Little Wonder®, Mantis®, Ryan® and Steiner® brand names.
Learn more about Schiller Grounds Care and its brands at http://www.schillergc.com.
Public Relations Specialist
262-338-3700, ext. 280