London, UK (PRWEB) January 09, 2015
In 2013, polyester fibers and polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottle resin were the two major applications of terephthalic acid (TPA), accounting for 66% and 27% shares of the global TPA demand, respectively.
Presently, the APAC region holds dominance in the world TPA market in terms of output volumes. The region is likely to continue taking lead in the TPA market in the upcoming years due to the huge population, the rising living standards and continuous growth of various production industries.
Today, China is the leading TPA manufacturer in the world, although the country still has to import large volumes of the material in order to meet the rising domestic demand. In order to minimize TPA import volumes, new production capacities are planned to be added in China during the next four years. The other leading TPA producers in the APAC region include Thailand and South Korea.
Reliance Industries Limited, DuPont, Sinopec Yizheng Chemical Fibre Company Limited and Eastman Chemical Company are among the major market players.
In-demand market research report “Terephthalic Acid (TPA): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” worked out by Merchant Research & Consulting Ltd is now available at mcgroup.co.uk.
Title: Terephthalic Acid (TPA): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: November, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The in-demand research report provides wealth of valuable data on the global market for terephthalic acid (TPA), overviews the current market situation across the main geographical areas and gives data on the historical background of the market. Besides, the topical study includes a thorough TPA description, reviews the main properties of the product and describes the TPA production process. In addition, the report investigates the world TPA market trends as well as discloses information on capacities, output, demand, consumption and foreign trade (globally, regionally and by country); analyses the recent price fluctuations and touches upon the market driver, challenges, opportunities and resistors. Detailed analysis of the competitive pattern is provided, too. The study presents information on the leading TPA manufacturers, reviews their production technologies and specification. Key end-use sectors of the material as well as the latest projects are also examined in the report.
Reasons to Buy:
- Obtain deep knowledge of the TPA market performance (present and historical).
- Become aware of the market dynamics.
- Learn about the situation across the key regional and country markets for TPA.
- Extensive market analysis helps to strengthen a company’s decision-making process and to ensure effective business-planning.
- Clear description of the TPA market competitive landscape along with details on the main TPA producers considerably facilitates a search for prospective partners.
- Detailed TPA market forecast assists in identifying lucrative future opportunities and defining the best ways to derive the maximum benefits.
- Get access to unparalleled data on the TPA demand, consumption, prices and supply.
- Gain insights into the possible TPA market development through 2018.
- Stay updated with information on the latest projects and developments.
More topical research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.