Rockville, MD (PRWEB) February 10, 2015
MailerMailer is pleased to announce the release of its latest marketing kit to help small IT companies leverage pre-written educational content to sell more cloud services. The Data Backup Marketing Kit includes an assortment of material that companies can use to generate leads quickly. The content in the kit showcases the importance of data backup and the value of cloud computing.
The marketing kit includes:
- An 11-page white paper entitled “What You Should Know About Cloud-Based Data Backup”
- A 19-slide PowerPoint presentation on the benefits of a cloud-based data backup plan
- A collection of presenter-friendly scripts that are geared for use at seminars and speaking engagements
- Materials for distributing to potential clients at an event or as follow-ups to proposals. These include an easy-to-read infographic and 7 short articles on specific topics in the field of data backup
- An instructional video describing how to best use the marketing kit (http://youtu.be/qZbNWYT7Psg)
Companies can utilize these resources to position themselves as trusted experts in the IT industry. The original PowerPoint and Word files are included in the kit, so organizations can customize them with their logos and business information. This makes marketing much easier for IT companies who do not have time to produce their own educational marketing content.
The Data Backup Marketing Kit is available as part of a monthly subscription to Presstacular, which enables companies to create their blog and newsletter instantly using a library of pre-written articles that they can edit. Visit http://www.presstacular.com to schedule a free demonstration of this groundbreaking service.
The cloud-based data backup marketing kit is the latest in a series of similar releases from MailerMailer.
Through these publications, the Rockville, Maryland-based company has become a leading source of content and tools to help small IT companies generate more business.
Founded by Raj Khera and Vick Khera in 2001, MailerMailer offers an award-winning email marketing service. The company's cutting-edge system and easy-to-use interface let clients create professional newsletters in a matter of minutes. Clients can track these email marketing campaigns by using any number of the data analysis tools provided by the company. A free trial of this service is available now at http://www.mailermailer.com.
MailerMailer also offers Presstacular. Using this product, email marketers can tap into a library of articles on a range of IT subjects. Clients can use this content in their newsletters and blogs.
For more information about MailerMailer, Presstacular, email marketing, or marketing kits on IT topics, please contact: