Chicago, IL (PRWEB) January 10, 2015
Financial Poise, The ChamberWise Education Consortium, and West LegalEdcenter are pleased to announce a joint webinar series, “Restructuring, Insolvency and Distressed Investing” for 2015. The first episode, “Strategic Alternatives for Distressed Businesses” premieres on January 14, 2015 at 12pm CT.
Speakers in this series include:
- Laura Davis Jones, Pachulski, Stang, Ziehl & Jones
- Bill Henrich, Getzler Henrich & Associates LLC
- David Lorry, Versa Capital
- Teresa M. Pilatowicz, Gordon Silver
- Rick Rosenbloom, Fuel Break Capital Partners
- Tom Salerno, Gordon Silver
- Bennett Spiegel, Jones Day
- John Weykamp, Crowe Horwath
- Rafael X. Zahralddin-Aravena, Elliott Greenleaf
As with all Financial Poise webinars, each episode in the series is designed to be viewed independently of the other episodes: think sitcom rather than soap opera. The first episode, Strategic Alternatives for Distressed Businesses premieres on January 14, 2015.
Although bankruptcy is the best known option for a distressed business, it is only one option of many. Attorneys and other trusted business advisors must be aware of all the options. This panel discusses assignments for the benefit of creditors; friendly foreclosure; out of court workouts; and the other options available to a struggling business.
The other episodes in the series include those listed below.
- Everything the GC Should Know About Chapter 11 (January 28, 2015)
- How to Buy Distressed Businesses/Assets Outside of Bankruptcy (February 11, 2015)
- Creditor Boot Camp (February 25, 2015)
- Basics of Bankruptcy Litigation for the Non-Bankruptcy Litigator (March 11, 2015)
- Bankruptcy for Fun and Profit: Claims Trading and 363 Sales (March 25, 2015)
Produced in conjunction with West LegalEdcenter. 1.0 CLE credit available for each webinar episode.
Click here to learn more about the webinars in this series.
ChamberWise serves as a leading resource for member education among Chambers of Commerce around the globe. ChamberWise was founded in response to the need for more dynamic and diverse member education opportunities and more efficient and immediate content delivery systems among Chambers of Commerce around the world. Our mission is to provide high quality, relevant educational content at an affordable rate, while offering Chambers of Commerce a reliable and efficient source of revenue in the process.
About Financial Poise
Financial Poise, a division of DailyDAC, LLC, produces educational webinars for three core audiences: business owners and C-level executives, accredited investors, and their respective attorneys and other trusted advisors. Each webinar is developed and executed exclusively by professionals who are top performers in their respective fields of expertise.
About West LegalEdcenter
The cost-effective source for online and in-person legal training and CLE, West LegalEdcenter keeps attorneys up-to-date on the law and compliant with state requirements. Taught by the most prestigious names in the legal field, West LegalEdcenter covers both the core substance of law as well as hot topics in every practice area.