“Datalogic brought bar code technology to the retail checkout over 40 years ago revolutionizing the checkout process and solidifying Datalogic as a worldwide leader in data capture technology,” states Bill Parnell, CEO and President of Datalogic ADC.
Eugene, OR (PRWEB) January 10, 2015
Datalogic, a global leader in Automatic Data Capture and Industrial Automation markets, and world-class producer of bar code readers, mobile computers, sensors, vision systems and laser marking equipment, brings Revolutionary Retail solutions to NRF 2015 in booth 3616.
“Datalogic brought bar code technology to the retail checkout over 40 years ago revolutionizing the checkout process and solidifying Datalogic as a worldwide leader in data capture technology,” states Bill Parnell, CEO and President of Datalogic ADC. “Our leadership role will be on display at NRF 2015 with revolutionary retail solutions that give retailers the latest technology to maximize efficiency and deliver an enhanced shopping experience.”
Datalogic will present a full suite of solutions at the retail industry’s largest event including:
- Magellan™ multi-plane advanced imaging scanner/scales, the industry’s first fully digital imaging high performance scanner/scale product line with features that prevent shrink, scan mobile coupons, and the first to read digital watermarks including the Digimarc® Barcode.
- Jade™ Automated Scanner, the industry’s fastest automated checkout solution that allows shoppers to place items in any orientation onto a fast moving belt. Items are automatically read and visually recognized at speeds significantly higher than a traditional manual checkout.
- Queue Busting software running on the new Joya™ X2 self-shopping device that allows retailers to address periodic increased demands at the front-end without the need to open additional checkout stations.
- LaneHawk™ LH4000 loss prevention solution that turns the bottom-of-the-basket into profits in real-time.
- PowerScan™ 2D imager the world’s best-selling industrial scanner is now coming in a Retail version the first hand held to read digital watermarks including the Digimarc® Barcode.
- Joya™X2 self-shopping device implements imaging technology which allows accurate reading of both 1D and 2D codes affording shoppers the ability to scan products of interest, access pricing, store offers, and promotions. This shopping device has the capability to read digital watermarks such as those found on packaging using the Digimarc Barcode.
- Falcon™ X3+ mobile computer designed specifically for retail applications with the ultimate in ruggedness, ergonomics, computing and data capture technologies.
- Memor™ X3 mobile computer with new features including larger display, an entry-level linear imager, a top-performance laser scanner with Gorilla® Glass scan window, and a 2D imager. This mobile computer is the first to read digital watermarks including the Digimarc Barcode.
- Cobalto™ omnidirectional scanner guarantees an excellent value for customers looking for outstanding performance in a stylish and full-featured product.
- Heron™ handheld imager brings unmatched elegance along with latest advanced technology to the modern point-of-sale.
Additionally, ShelfHawk™ will be demonstrated as a technology showcase to alert store personnel of out of stock conditions and optimize revenue.
Be sure to visit Datalogic at booth 3616 to experience Revolutionary Retail in person.
Datalogic Group is a global leader in Automatic Data Capture and Industrial Automation markets. As a world-class producer of bar code readers, mobile computers, sensors, vision systems and laser marking systems, Datalogic offers innovative solutions for a full range of applications in the retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing and healthcare industries. With products used in over a third of world’s supermarkets and points of sale, airports, shipping and postal services, Datalogic is in a unique position to deliver solutions that can make life easier and more efficient for people. Datalogic S.p.A., listed on the STAR segment of the Italian Stock Exchange since 2001 as DAL.MI, is headquartered in Lippo di Calderara di Reno (Bologna). Datalogic Group as of today employs about 2,400 members of staff worldwide distributed in 30 countries. In 2013 Datalogic Group achieved revenues for 450,7 million Euro and invested over 35 million Euro in Research and Development with a portfolio of over 1,000 patents across the world. For more news and information on Datalogic, please visit http://www.datalogic.com.
Datalogic and the Datalogic logo are registered trademarks of Datalogic S.p.A. in many countries, including the U.S.A. and the E.U. Magellan, PowerScan, LaneHawk, ShelfHawk, Heron, Falcon and the Falcon logo are registered trademarks of Datalogic ADC Inc. in many countries, including the U.S.A. and the E.U. Memor, Joya and Cobalto are trademarks of Datalogic ADC Srl. Digimarc is a trademark of Digimarc Corporation.