Unlike many similar network security packages, LogicForce’s offering provides options for corporations and law offices of any size.
Nashville, TN (PRWEB) January 13, 2015
With corporation network security threats being at an all-time high, LogicForce Consulting (LFC) is proud to offer a new service starting today that can detect, mitigate, and remediate possible network security issues before they can cause irrevocable harm to law firms, and their corporate clients. LFC’s team of network security professionals are certified by the Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) program. The team is headed by Chief Technology Officer Jordan McQuown, who holds multiple GIAC certifications along with other team members. The certifications include both the GCIH (Certified Incident Handler) certification as well as the GSEC (Security Essentials Certification).
The service provides each of the following as part of a step-by-step process:
- Threat auditing services that can take a one-time snapshot of the overall health of a network or provide an ongoing monitoring service as needed that includes multiple levels of detection
- Detection services that not only report current security threats (both structured threats and non-structured/environmental threats), but also identify possible weak points in a network’s infrastructure
- A detailed analysis complete with recommendations to fix any weaknesses and mitigate/resolve any possible threats found
- Action—if deemed necessary—taken by LogicForce’s GIAC-certified network security team to mitigate any security issues, fix weak exposure points, and fully remediate any vulnerabilities found
- Complete verification that any threats/exposures are eliminated and/or mitigated
Unlike many similar network security packages, LogicForce’s offering provides options for corporations and law offices of any size. Both public and private sector organizations will see equal levels of success using this service due to its high levels of customization. Like every solution and service LogicForce offers, each step of the network security auditing/assessment process is tailored to the needs of the individual client and/or organization.
ABOUT LOGICFORCE CONSULTING, LLC
LogicForce Consulting, LLC provides a full suite of technology consulting services for law firms and legal professionals. In business since 1995, the company has built a distinguished roster of clients, including attorneys, judges, government agencies, and law firm practices of all sizes. From network administration and desktop support to custom website design and development, litigation and trial support, electronic discovery and digital forensic services; LFC’s depth of knowledge within technology solutions into the practice of law provides the customized expertise that today’s legal industry demands.
# # #
Vice President, Business Development