London, UK (PRWEB) January 12, 2015
The waterway transportation software and services market is being fuelled by the soaring demand for heavy freight transportation globally, and especially in the developing world such as the APAC (led by China and India) and MEA regions. Due to the drastic enhancement of requirements for shipping goods, the highly complex transportation industry is seeing tremendous technological changes, including M2M communication which enables shippers to take decisions based on the big amount of data developed thus boosting the operational efficiency. These changes in technology are currently contributing to the future growth of the industry. Worldwide, the waterway transportation software and services market is predicted to grow from more than USD 57 billion in 2014 to USD 88.7 billion by 2019, posting a CAGR of just over 9.2% during the period. Europe is projected to be the largest market in terms of expenditure and the adoption of novel software and services in the waterway transportation marketplace.
Accenture, DNV GL, Aljex Software, BASS, Cognizant, SAP, Descartes Systems, Trans-i Technology, High Jump Software and Veson Nautical are among the dominant players in the industry.
Topical research study “Waterway Transportation Software and Services Market by Solution (Warehousing, Vessel Tracking, Freight Security, Yard Management, Ship Broker, and Maritime Software), & by Service (Managed, Consulting, Simulation & Training) - Global Forecast to 2019” worked out by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Waterway Transportation Software and Services Market by Solution (Warehousing, Vessel Tracking, Freight Security, Yard Management, Ship Broker, and Maritime Software), & by Service (Managed, Consulting, Simulation & Training) - Global Forecast to 2019
Published: December, 2014
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The report provides an all-round, unbiased analysis of the world waterway transportation software and services market, segmented based on solutions, services, deployment types, verticals, and regions. The research study canvasses key trends in the adoption of new solutions, the sector’s future growth potential, major drivers and limiters, lucrative opportunities and challengers, and best practices in the market on a global scale. It examines market sizes and revenue forecasts across various regions and also user segments. The research publication provides an up-close look at the competitive scenario, and profiles the top 10 market players. Besides, a discussion of the future perspectives including detailed forecasts of the world waterway transportation software and services market through 2019 is included as well.
Reasons to Buy:
- Deepen one’s knowledge of the global waterway transportation software and services market.
- Receive access to data illustrating the current and historical industry performance (globally and based on major user segments and geographies).
- Better understand the changing market dynamics and elaborate market entry, innovation, market diversification and product development strategies.
- Stay in touch of the latest development trends and pressing issues in the market.
- Gain true insights into the competition in the market, identify the strongest players and find the most prospective partners.
- Observe how the global waterway transportation software and services market is predicted to develop up to 2019.
More topical studies by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.