Austin, TX (PRWEB) January 13, 2015
Following an Austin launch in November 2014, Dropoff, Inc. (http://www.dropoff.com) is now announcing expansion into Houston and surrounding areas to modernize same-day delivery logistics for businesses. By utilizing Dropoff, Houston businesses will be able to better manage their same-day delivery needs with easy online ordering, transparent pricing, real-time tracking, accurate ETAs for pickups and deliveries, email confirmations and driver ratings. Expansion to additional metropolitan areas is expected later in 2015.
“Houston is a natural next step for Dropoff with the close proximity to our Austin headquarters, and as one of the largest U.S. metro areas with strong business growth,” said Sean Spector, CEO and co-founder of Dropoff. “Now we can support companies in Houston with best-in-class same-day delivery services so they can focus on other pressing matters rather than worrying about their logistics needs.”
Here’s how Dropoff works:
- Customers submit a Dropoff request at Dropoff.com via their desktop or mobile phone and are able to immediately see clear and upfront pricing.
- A nearby thoroughly screened, insured and uniformed Dropoff Agent, with the proprietary mobile app designed for easily managing their daily workflow, accepts the request and heads to the pickup destination.
- Once accepted, the Dropoff Agent picks up the customers’ items within minutes and transports the delivery to the appointed destination.
- While en route, customers are able to view the exact location and status of their delivery at any time at Dropoff.com.
- Customers receive confirmations throughout the process, including signature verification, and have the ability to rate and review the experience afterwards in order to maintain the highest quality.
With bikes, cars, trucks and vans, Dropoff serves industries including but not limited to healthcare, food and grocery, business services, hospitality and retail. Online and phone support makes it easy for customers to contact Dropoff with any questions.
To get started, visit http://www.dropoff.com or call (844) 4-DROPOFF.
Dropoff is modernizing same-day delivery logistics for businesses by providing a superior experience built on unmatched reliability, convenience and service, all powered by a proprietary technology platform. Dropoff offers easy online ordering, transparent pricing, real-time tracking, accurate ETAs for pickups and deliveries, email confirmations and driver ratings. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Dropoff is led by a seasoned management team including Sean Spector (co-founder/SVP, Gamefly), Christian Carollo (former Head of Mobile and Cloud Development, Gamefly), Ted Hong (former CMO, Fandango) and Jason Klann (former SVP, Business Development & Strategy, Schneider Electric).