"Not all probiotics are created equal."
Kansas City, Kansas (PRWEB) January 19, 2015
Doctor’s Optimum Nutrition announces a new, physician-formulated probiotic that is broad spectrum, which means it can be used any time and is to be used continuously.
“Not all probiotics are created equal,” said Dr. Alan Trites. “For a probiotic to perform properly, it is imperative that it gets past the acidic environment of the stomach and arrive in the intestines alive and with enough numbers present to make a difference. Therefore, the capsule must be acid resistant. Many probiotics, and a relatively high number of nutrition supplements, do not have these types of capsules and are killed once they hit stomach acid regardless of number, capsule, or type of probiotic species."
Below are the benefits of taking Doctor’ Optimum Probiotic:
- Stable formula to make it past the stomach. Most probiotics contain organisms that die when exposed to stomach acid; therefore, never making it to the intestines. This probiotic contains the necessary organisms to make it to the intestines.
- Provides immune support. More than 70% of the immune system is in the intestines. Probiotics help maintain the lining of the intestines. This helps support a healthier immune system, which can deter illness, diarrhea, constipation, and disease processes.
- Provides digestive support. Probiotics are an essential part of the digestive system as they provide the molecules that breakdown food. This helps the body function more efficiently, which gives people more energy, better immunity, and cellular repair.
- Improves mood. Probiotics stabilize neurotransmitters that are responsible for maintaining level moods and emotions.
- Aides in weight loss. If the body is functioning efficiently, there will be less inflammation, which has a side effect of proper weight management.
Doctor’s Optimum Probiotic is based on what is truly a probiotic:
- Exists in nature and in the GI system;
- Is stable enough and does not need to be refrigerated (refrigeration is an indicator of the instability of a probiotic);
- Can pass the stomach acid and has been proven to slow the growth of undesirable bacteria and yeast while supporting the immune response;
- Is easy and convenient because it does not require refrigeration.
Doctor’s Optimum Probiotic is gluten free, dairy free and vegetarian in a viable capsule.
Doctor’s Optimum is a small, family-owned business that began with a doctor’s vision to provide better, more effective nutrition products for his patients.