Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) January 15, 2015
“So what Christmas has passed! So what it’s not anyone’s birthday! You may still make presents!” That’s what Tigo Honduras said to LlamaHonduras customers and offered triple bonus on international top ups sent to Honduras.
Besides being attractive and useful, the Tigo promotion is playful, as customers need to pay attention to the day of the week and the last digit of the phone number they recharge. That is, on Mondays, the bonus is offered to phone numbers ending in 0 and 1, on Tuesdays: 2 and 3, on Wednesdays: 4 and 5, on Thursdays: 6 and 7, whereas 8 is reserved for the Fridays and 9 for the Saturdays. No bonus is offered on Sundays, as it is a day off from the promotion.
The offer is valid for all LlamaHonduras.com customers until January 31st, for all mobile recharges sent to Tigo Honduras ranging from $6-$50.
Customers only need a few minutes to make an international mobile recharge on LlamaHonduras.com. Once they open a new account, they need to select Honduras from the list, select the operator and enter the prepaid mobile number from Honduras. As soon as the payment is processed, the amount is sent to the destination mobile number. In this case, the triple value of the top up for Tigo subscribers.
In case customers want to get directly in contact with their family and friends back home in Honduras, LlamaHonduras.com offers them another option: international calls. That means they can call home for as long as they like and pay only 10.9¢/min for landlines and 13.9¢/min for mobiles. The Voice Credit service can be used:
- From any landline, mobile or even payphone in the world, through local or toll free access numbers.
- Calls may also be placed through the app called KeepCalling, which is not chargeable. The iOS and Android applications may be used to call without having to dial any access number, and even any phone number at all. Once logged in the app, customers can use their phone Contacts list to call.
- From any PC with Internet connection, through the Web Call app available in customers’ accounts.
Either for calls, or for mobile recharges, security is the keyword. Several security filters protect customers from possible frauds, making all transactions 100% safe. All major payment methods are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
What makes LlamaHonduras a great solution for keeping a close relationship with everyone “back home”, when living abroad?
- the customer-focused approach, based on safe and easy to use services
- the frequent special offers, offering bonuses on international top ups or discounts on international calls
- the great Customer Service available 24/7, both in English and Spanish.
LlamaHonduras.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. KeepCalling, the company behind LlamaHonduras.com, offers other telecom solutions apart from Voice Credit: Mobile Recharge, Virtual Number, Monthly Plans, Web Call and Web SMS through various ethnic websites. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundred of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. In 2013, Inc Magazine listed KeepCalling as the 16th fastest growing company in the telecommunications industry.