London, UK (PRWEB) January 13, 2015
In 2013, household appliances made up the biggest acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene copolymer (ABS) application area, accounting for 59% of the overall consumption volume. Meantime, the automotive production was the second largest application area, holding a share of 21%.
The world ABS demand will be fuelled by the Asia-Pacific region during the next years, while China, India, Taiwan, Korea and Japan will be the major country-consumers.
In the future years, the world market for ABS is predicted to record certain structural changes in terms of consumption. The expanding usage of other thermoplastics, including polystyrene and polypropylene, which are gaining more popularity as substitutes for ABS, will constrain the market further growth. Additionally, the application of dangerous monomers in the manufacturing of ABS is likely to limit the development of the ABS market as well.
Ineos ABS, BASF, Sabic Innovative Plastics, LG Chem, Sinopec Shanghai Gaoqiao Petrochemical Corp, Toray, Formosa, Zhenjiang Chi Mei Chemical, Zhenjiang GPPC Chemical and Chi Mei Corp are among the main market players within the ABS market.
Topical research study “Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene Copolymer (ABS): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” elaborated by Merchant Research & Consulting Ltd is now available at mcgroup.co.uk
Title: Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene Copolymer (ABS): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The in-demand research report contains an all-round examination of the world ABS market globally, by key regions and countries. It also gives details on the market historical and present development and provides a forecast up to 2018. In addition, the study offers detailed description of ABS properties, application spheres and production process, overviews capacities, consumption, export and import volumes. Statistics on ABS production volumes and prices are given in the report. Besides, the research comprises detailed profiles of the leading ABS producers, provides their detailed business segmentation and includes information on the ABS production technologies, facilities and shares. Main downstream markets, consumers, projects and raw materials markets are examined in the study too.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get full knowledge of the world ABS market and better understand the main market trends.
- In-depth market research aids to identify main market challenges as well as its drivers.
- Detailed market review helps companies to expand foothold within the ABS market and increase sales activities.
- Market forecast assists in defining effective business strategies and qualifying investment opportunities.
- Receive an access to unique data on the ABS sales, demand, capacity and prices.
- Extensive analysis of the competitive pattern facilitates search for potential partners.
- Understand the ABS market potential by looking at the forecast figures, provided up to 2018.
More topical reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.