St. Louis, Missouri (PRWEB) January 14, 2015
Amerinet, a leading national healthcare solutions organization, today announced an exclusive agreement with Mitchell Planning Associates, the nation’s leading provider of medical equipment planning, procurement and installation management services.
“The rapid pace of medical equipment technology change and its associated costs are such that healthcare facilities need resources to help manage these factors to achieve the best possible result. Equipment intensive spaces such as lab, pharmacy, emergency, surgery, imaging and intensive care are so very complex requiring a unique skill set to ensure quality healthcare while reducing costs,” said Mike Reid, vice president, construction, capital and facility services for Amerinet. “Mitchell is at the forefront of the medical equipment industry with insight into the newest technology emerging on the market today. As advisors to hospitals around the world, Mitchell truly understands manufacturer costs, product feedback and vendor installation performance.”
Amerinet members will have access to a full suite of capital equipment services including:
- Medical Equipment Master Plan – Provides an objective, multi-year capital forecast of equipment costs which integrates annual capital funding for equipment upgrades and replacements and project funded equipment for expansion and renovations.
- Medical Equipment Planning – Programming/schematic design, dDesign development, and construction documents.
- Procurement – RFP development, pricing analysis, negotiations, requisitions/POs and expediting/tracking.
- Installation and Relocation Management
- Capital Budget Analysis and Reporting
- Annual Capital Planning
- Dedicated Procurement Consultant
- Value Point – Mitchell’s concierge price benchmarking service analyzes medical capital equipment quotes for routine annual purchases and planned projects. Value Point is powered by Mitchell’s procurement database of approximately $500M in annual medical equipment investments encompassing the most comprehensive collection of actual prices paid for medical equipment. Value Point stands to offer clients the industry’s only final landed cost benchmarking service where facilities utilizing Value Point typically realize an additional 7-10% cost savings on medical equipment purchases.
“Medical equipment is multifaceted with a vast set of product options that require specifications, sourcing, expediting and coordination of installation,” said Scott Vinson, president, Mitchell Planning Associates. “Our role is to give each customer the information they need to make informed, timely decisions and coordinate equipment requirements. With Mitchell, you get total accountability for medical equipment – from project inception to occupancy.”
As a leading national healthcare solutions organization, Amerinet collaborates with acute and alternate care providers to create and deliver unique solutions through performance improvement resources, guidance and ongoing support. With better product standardization and utilization, new financial tools beyond contracting and alliances that help lower costs, raise revenue and champion quality, Amerinet enriches healthcare delivery for its members and the communities they serve. To learn more about how Amerinet can help you successfully navigate the future of healthcare reform, visit http://www.amerinet-gpo.com.
Mitchell Planning Associates is the nation’s leading provider of medical equipment planning, procurement, and installation management services. Founded in 1977, Mitchell is headquartered in Northbrook, IL and has regional presence in major cities across the United States. The company works throughout the United States and abroad and has planned and implemented some of the largest healthcare projects in the world. Since 1977, Mitchell has successfully completed more than nine hundred projects and has planned more than $5 billion worth of medical equipment, procuring an average of nearly $9 million per week on behalf of our clients. Mitchell is an objective consultant with no financial ties to manufacturers.