Brooksville, FL (PRWEB) January 16, 2015
International Shift Awareness Month (ISAM) is an annual worldwide observance of one of the most important components of the automobile, your transmission. It is purposefully celebrated during January every year as an immediate reminder to take proper care of the most neglected part of your drive-train.
I.S.A.M. was first conceived 94 years ago in 1921 around the introduction of the automatic transmission. The transmission design was a massive undertaking and allowed the driver to be free from having to shift the gearbox manually and deserved to be celebrated. It was so well received that it was later decided to include all types of shift to be honored and glorified.
In tribute to all transmissions ranging from mild to wild, automatic to manual, Monster Transmission is demonstrating its appreciation and support to honor International Shift Awareness Month. Join Monster Transmission in their celebration of shift as they list the most common issues for your transmission and provide videos to increase your awareness to be a part of the change.
- Transmission Preventative Maintenance
- Common Transmission Symptoms
- Troubleshooting Your Transmission
- Transmission Repair
For International Shift Awareness Month of 2015 Monster Transmission has compiled The Commandments of Shift. These will give you guidelines to abide by and allow you to not only provide many years of a properly shifting transmission, but empower you with the ultimate knowledge of shift.
1. You shall build more than transmissions, thus building relationships
2. Honor your Monster Transmission and Torque Converter and it's days will be plentiful
3. Save thy money, remember to stop when an issue occurs
4. You shall follow procedure when installing thy torque converter
5. Brace thyself for the almighty thrice level shift
6. You shall not neutral drop
7. You shall not grind thy manual transmissions gears
8. You shall maintain thy Monster Transmissions fluid levels
9. You shall take your knowledge of shift to all the lands
10. Remember International Shift Awareness Month to keep it shiftin'
For all of your powertrain needs check out http://MonsterTransmission.com. If you would like to save some money go to http://Facebook.com/EatMyShift, give them a thumbs up and you can stay up to date with the many transmission sales and promos.