A variety of franchise companies are enjoying tremendous growth, loans are more readily available, consumer confidence is up, and many economic experts believe our economy is back on track.
Portsmouth, NH (PRWEB) January 15, 2015
Franchise Business Review, a national franchise market research firm, announced today the companies that made its 2015 Top 200 Franchises list, the only national ranking of franchise opportunities based solely on franchisee satisfaction and performance data.
To identify the Top 200 franchises, which include a variety of concepts and industries, Franchise Business Review surveyed more than 28,500 franchisees, representing over 350 franchise brands. The complete report containing the latest research and full list of the Top 200 franchises is available at http://www.FranchiseBusinessReview.com
“One of the best ways to know if a franchise is really a good opportunity is to look at franchisee satisfaction data,” said Michelle Rowan, President of Franchise Business Review. “Many of the companies on our Top 200 Franchises list share their Franchisee Satisfaction Reports publicly in order to provide potential franchisees with frank feedback regarding their training and support, financial opportunity, and other key areas that influence the health of a franchise system.”
Several interesting insights came out of the research including:
- 2015’s Top Five Franchise Sectors: Advertising & sales, education, senior care, real estate, and the child services industry sectors had the highest overall satisfaction among their franchisees.
- 2015’s Best in Category Winners by Industry:
Advertising & Sales: Proforma
Automotive: Christian Brothers Automotive
Business Services: Sandler Training
Child Services: Soccer Shots
Cleaning & Maintenance: MaidPro
Education: The Goddard School
Financial Services: American Prosperity Group
Food & Beverage: Hwy 55 Burgers
Home Services: Budget Blinds
Health & Beauty: Palm Beach Tan
Hotels: Value Place
Pet Services: In Home Pet Services
Real Estate: Sotheby’s International Realty
Retail: Wild Birds Unlimited
Senior Care: Visiting Angels
Services: Weed Man
Sports & Rec: American Poolplayers Association
Technology: TeamLogic IT
Travel: Cruise Planners
- The Life of a Franchisee in 2015:
1) How much will they work? According to Franchise Business Review’s research, franchisees work an average of 40-50 hours per week across all industries. Forty-four percent reported working more than 50 hours per week, while 30% reported working less than 40 hours per week.
2) How much will they earn? The median annual income reported by the 28,500 franchisees surveyed was under $50,000 per year. The frequency of franchisees earning $250,000 or more was 20% higher among the Top 200 Franchises.
- Key Factors That Helped Franchises Make the 2015 Top 200 List:
1) Training & Support: The Top 200 franchises were rated 13% higher than average in Training & Support.
2) Innovation: The Top 200 franchises scored 12% higher than average in innovation and creativity. Among the Top 200, there were over 36% more occurrences of an “excellent” rating – the highest response option – regarding innovation and creativity of the brand.
For anyone considering buying a franchise, Franchise Business Review’s Top 200 Franchises list is a great place to start.
“We share our detailed Franchise Business Review survey results with potential franchisees,” says Jim Carpenter, Founder and CEO of Wild Birds Unlimited. “Reading what our current franchisees think gives them an honest look at what it is like to own one of our franchises.”
Franchise Business Review publishes its research on franchise brands and industry segments in reports throughout the year. They can be viewed at http://www.FranchiseBusinessReview.com.
About Franchise Business Review:
Franchise Business Review is a national franchise market research firm that performs independent surveys of franchisee satisfaction and franchise buyer experiences. The firm’s services include commissioned franchise research projects, as well as industry-wide studies of franchisee satisfaction. Franchise Business Review is headquartered in Portsmouth, NH, and can be reached at (603) 433-2270. Visit http://www.FranchiseBusinessReview.com for more information.