Nationally, based on our research of consumers and real estate agents, 48% of agents prefer selling new construction homes.
Austin, Texas (PRWEB) January 15, 2015
Builders Digital Experience, Inc. (BDX) announced that customers of Rockville, MD based Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS), the industry-leading Mid-Atlantic region multiple listing service (MLS), now have access to new home construction data. The new home data is compiled solely from real estate agent-friendly builders (builders committed to pay compensation to real estate agents participating in the transaction) and is available via a new integration agreement with New Home Source Professional. New Home Source Professional is the premier web site for real estate professionals to get all of the information that they need about new homes and communities for their clients.
Designed specifically for real estate agents, New Home Source Professional has the largest searchable collection of new homes available anywhere, including plans, builder promotions and community-level data.
MRIS is part of a growing list of MLS organizations across the country that are working with New Home Source Professional to bring this new home data to MLS customers. As part of the agreements, these MLSs have a turnkey, branded “new home channel” accessible through their MLS interface. MLS customers can search and view builders’ new home inventory from within their MLS systems through a customized version of NewHomeSourceProfessional.com. This access to new home information allows agents to serve buyers in an increasingly competitive digital landscape.
MLS integrations are already active and available for customers of the following MLSs:
- MRIS in the Mid-Atlantic area including Maryland, Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia and parts of West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Delaware.
- Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED) in Chicago, IL;
- California Regional Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS) in Los Angeles and Orange County;
- MLSListings in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area;
- Austin Board of REALTORS® (ABOR) in Austin, TX;
- Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® (GLVAR) in Las Vegas, NV.
- East Bay Regional Data Inc. (EBRDI) in Concord, CA
- Contra Costa Association of REALTORS® (CCAR) in Walnut Creek, CA;
- Bay East Association of REALTORS® in Pleasanton, CA;
- Arizona Regional MLS (ARMLS) in Phoenix, AZ;
- Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service (RealtyWeb) in Jacksonville, FL;
- Jupiter Tequesta Hobe Sound Association of REALTORS® (JTHS MLS) in Jupiter, FL;
- San Diego County Regional Multiple Listing Service (Sandicor) in San Diego, CA;
- Regional MLS (RMLS) in Portland, OR;
- Tucson Association of REALTORS® MLS (TAR/MLS) in Tucson, AZ;
- Information and Real Estate Services (IRES), in Loveland, CO;
“Nationally, based on our research of consumers and real estate agents, 48% of agents prefer selling new construction homes and our relationship with MRIS allows them to bring an unprecedented level of new home information directly to their clients,” said Tim Costello, Chief Executive Officer, Builders Digital Experience.
MLSs interested in adding new home community and plan listings to their member dashboard should contact Bill Barnes at BBarnes(at)theBDX(dot)com or 954-661-5301. To learn more about New Home Source Professional and MRIS, please visit http://www.mris.com/mris-products/affiliated-services/new-home-source-professional.
About Builders Digital Experience
Builders Digital Experience, LLC (BDX) was founded to combine the industry’s leading new home resources under one roof and offer builders innovative online marketing options, streamlined customer service and support, and greater value. Capitalizing on over 14 years of building industry experience, BDX operates http://www.NewHomeSourceProfessional.com, the leading new home website for real estate agents, while also providing other services to builders, including advertising and online listings, video production, rich media renderings, mobile search, custom website production and more. For more information, visit http://www.thebdx.com.
MRIS is Real Estate in Real Time™. We’re a leading provider of real estate information technology and services, and are frequently ranked among the most productive Multiple Listing Services (MLS) in the nation, facilitating over $45 billion in system wide sales in 2014. In its core market, MRIS supports over 45,000 real estate professionals spanning the Mid-Atlantic region, including Maryland, Northern Virginia, Washington, D.C. and parts of Pennsylvania, Delaware and West Virginia. MRIS provides a portfolio of technology solutions and proprietary databases for real estate professionals, as well as broker and agent software products and an industry-leading consumer portal, MRIShomes.com (formerly HomesDatabase). In addition, the CURE Solutions Group, a subsidiary of MRIS, provides proprietary back-end technology to other MLS systems, serving nearly 120,000 customers each day. Visit MRIS at MRIS.com and our web based TV station, mrisTV.com. “Like” us on Facebook/MRISonFB, follow us on Twitter, @MRIS_REal_News and be sure to visit MRISblog.com for real-time news and company updates.