London, UK (PRWEB) January 15, 2015
Nanocellulose (NC) can be extracted from any cellulose source material, however, woodpulp is mostly used. NC demonstrates good potential due to its outstanding barrier, optical and strength properties; it is bio-based and fully sustainable, making it desirable as a novel material for use in different industrial sectors, such as paint and paper industry, pharma, cosmetics, food, transport, etc. Furthermore, NC is not that expensive, which makes it even more attractive.
Taking into account the ever-growing environmental concerns, the demand for bio-based eco-friendly products, including NC, is expected to grow in the offing. Meantime, the NC market is being faced with a number of challenges such as indefinite NC demand and the lack of large-scale commercial production. Besides, there are some technological problems to be solved.
New research report “Global Nanocellulose Market Research 2015” worked out by BAC Reports is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Global Nanocellulose Market Research 2015
Published: January, 2015
Price: US$ 1,950.00
The report presents an all-round analysis of the actual state of the nanocellulose market worldwide. It reviews the main properties and characteristics that provide advantages of NC; casts light on NC uses and potential applications; describes the situation in the feedstock market covering the sources of NC. Standardisation issues are discussed as well. The research study examines the global NC supply, including data on capacity, production, top manufacturers, production forecasts, and key projects. The report analyses the global demand for the material, covering demand structure, trends, forecast figures and leading markets. In addition, detailed NC patent information is included, as well as different environmental issues are scrutinised.
- Informative product profile for NC, including the product’s characteristics and advantages, forms of NC, manufacturing process, application spheres, etc.
- Insights into the condition of the feedstock market worldwide.
- Analysis of the prevailing market trends.
- In-depth analysis of the NC market worldwide with valuable data on production, demand, foreign trade, manufacturers and investment projects.
- Detailed patent information.
- Look at the environmental issues and NC.
- Future outlook for the NC market with granular forecasts of production and demand.
More new market research studies by the publisher can be found at BAC Reports page.