Tampa, FL (PRWEB) January 17, 2015
Fielding Systems, the leader in web and cloud-based software for oil and gas companies, has unveiled an array of enhancements to its field data capture management dashboard, all designed to improve the functionality and efficiency for production operations to view and understand data.
The FieldVisor dashboard enables oil and gas companies to see production from various aspects of the company’s operations, including management, well, pumper, and exceptions. Enhancements to the dashboard include new icons within all widgets and across all dashboards to further improve the user experience and provide more functionality to customize the viewable data.
“The FieldVisor dashboard enhancements are the result of our constant efforts to further improve our Platform in response to changing and progressing conditions in the oil and gas industry,” stated Dave McCarty, Senior VP of Sales for Fielding Systems. “These upgrades are created by gathering input and feedback from our clients and remaining ahead of new technology.”
The FieldVisor dashboard functionality improvements include:
- Drilldown functionality to review the makeup of total production numbers
- Drilldown functionality for obtaining detailed or flex reports
- Direct links to trending information
- Export tools for third party integration, reporting, and printing
- Zoom capability to narrow data within certain dates
- Enhanced trend filtering to display or remove data
- Drilldown functionality for custom forms deployed to the field
- Data calculations, filtering, and sorting within standard and custom widgets
For more information or to request a demo, visit http://www.fieldingsystems.com/fieldvisor
About Fielding Systems
Fielding Systems provides cutting-edge web and cloud based Oil & Gas software solutions for midstream and upstream companies of all sizes. FieldVisor is a field data capture and operations production management software that can be used to track everything in production operations. ScadaVisor is a remote SCADA monitoring and field automation application for monitoring all types of field devices. The company’s software helps producers gain a competitive advantage by optimizing well production, improving well safety and reducing costly downtime. For more information or a demo of the software, visit http://www.fieldingsystems.com or call 877.987.4823.