London, UK (PRWEB) January 16, 2015
In 2013, around 99% of the global ethylbenzene (EB) output volume was consumed in styrene production, whilst 1% was used as an intermediate in chemicals production.
Styrene production across Latin America, the APAC region and the Middle East are forecast to demonstrate rapid growth in future years, driving, in turn, growth within the global EB market. The North American and European markets will likely lag behind. Moreover, novel ethylbenzene (EB) capacities are expected to be installed in China, Egypt, Mexico and Brazil; it will make a sound contribution to the further expansion of the global EB market. Besides, the increasing EB demand from developing countries (mainly China), ongoing technological developments along with remarkable growth of the main end-use segments will also give an impetus to the EB market expansion in the upcoming years.
In general, the world EB market is anticipated to demonstrate positive growth by around 3-4% annually, with the APAC region holding dominance in the market.
Topical research study “Ethylbenzene (EB): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” worked out by Merchant Research & Consulting Ltd is now available at mcgroup.co.uk.
Title: Ethylbenzene (EB): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: November, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The insightful research report delves deep into the global EB market, characterizes the current situation in the market and offers details on the historical background (globally, regionally and by countries). Furthermore, the topical report examines EB pricing trends, and discloses consumption, capacities, production and foreign trade statistics (current and historical). It also provides a detailed review of EB’s properties, analyses the main application spheres of the product and describes its manufacturing process. Furthermore, the topical study unveils data on the main EB consumers and mentions the latest projects within the market. The dominant EB producers, including information on their capacity, plants, specification and production technology, are enlisted in the report. An all-round market forecast till 2018 is included, too.
Reasons to Buy:
- Improve knowledge of the global EB market landscape.
- Better understand the top market opportunities and challenges as well as the key factors, driving and constraining the market growth.
- Get a look at the possible scenario of the global EB market future development.
- Get access to reliable information on the EB production, foreign trade, consumption and prices.
- Review of the top global EB manufacturers assists in searching for partners and suppliers.
- Become abreast of the EB market performance across the key geographical regions.
- Detailed EB market investigation helps to ensure effective business-planning and to take proper strategic and business decisions.
More in-demand reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.