London, UK (PRWEB) January 16, 2015
Current commercial airfreight delivery systems are being increasingly replaced by next-gen commercial drones which are used in manifold application spheres including commercial pipeline observation, 3D mapping, border patrol, agriculture, photography, and parcel delivery, among others. Besides, they are more energy-efficient and have considerably lower operating costs compared to manned aircraft.
Unmanned aircraft have dramatically changed the accuracy of utility and oil & gas inspections; they are also projected to significantly change farming methods. Australia and Japan have been utilising drones in the agricultural sector since the 1980s. Novel agricultural robots are able to improve food production management practices and enhance the delivery of consistent, high quality food. Drones are also projected to be used for the construction of roads in the sky.
By the end of 2021, the value of the global unmanned aerial systems (UAS) market is forecast to reach the USD 4.8 billion mark.
New research report “Commercial Drones: Highways in the Sky, Commercial Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS), Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2015-2021” drawn up by WinterGreen Research is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Commercial Drones: Highways in the Sky, Commercial Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS), Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2015-2021
Published: January, 2015
Price: US$ 4,000.00
The research study is targeted to giving a comprehensive examination of the commercial drone market on a global scale, thoroughly and independently evaluating every aspect of the sector. The study presents an all-round overview of what is happening in the marketplace, which assists players in designing the right market strategies which lead to success.
- Thorough description of the commercial unmanned aerial systems (UAS) market along with an in-depth analysis of the market dynamics including key growth drivers.
- Vital information on the key application spheres, technologies, developments and trends, etc.
- Insights into the commercial drones, unmanned aerial systems (UAS) market shares as well as forecasts of the market as a whole and by sector.
- Examination of the key challenges in the sector.
- Accurate description of major commercial unmanned aerial systems (UAS) products.
- Detailed review of the commercial unmanned aerial systems (UAS) technology.
- Profiles of the top 22 companies in the world drone market.
More new reports by the publisher can be found at WinterGreen Research page.