Chicago, IL (PRWEB) January 29, 2015
Financial Poise, The ChamberWise Education Consortium, and West LegalEdcenter are pleased to announce a joint webinar series, “Business Law Dumbed Down 2015” for 2015. The first episode, “How to Negotiate a Commercial Lease” premieres on January 22, 2015 at 3pm CT.
Speakers in this series include:
- Phillip Chou, Eureka Capital
- James Hays, Gonzalez Saggio & Harlan
- Bill Himmelstein, Tenant Advisory Group
- Jeff Kaiser, Elliott Greenleaf
- Alan Kandel, Husch Blackwell
- Charles Krugel, Krugel Law
- Alex Pappas, Axia Law
- David Solomon, Levenfeld Pearlstein
- Mark A Spognardi, Pautsch, Spognardi & Baiocchi Legal Group, LLP
- Drew Whiting, AxiaLaw
- Rafael X. Zahralddin-Aravena, Elliott Greenleaf
As with all Financial Poise webinars, each episode in the series is designed to be viewed independently of the other episodes: Think sitcom rather than soap opera. The first episode, How to Negotiate a Commercial Lease premieres on January 22, 2015.
Getting ready to negotiate your first retail or office lease? This webinar will teach you about basic concepts (such as triple net, CAM, and percentage rent) and will point you to additional resources so you can learn what terms are “market” in your locale.
The other episodes in the series include those listed below.
- Basics of Starting a Business (February 26, 2015)
- The Nuts and Bolts of ESOP's (March 19, 2015)
- Basics of Drafting an LLC Operating Agreement (April 9, 2015)
- Legal (And Smart) Use of Social Media- 101 (April 23, 2015)
- Tax Basics for the Business Lawyer (May 21, 2015)
- Roadmap to Buying a Company (June 11,2015)
- Roadmap to Selling a Company (June 25, 2015)
- Don't Get Sued Over the Use of Social Media (August 13, 2015)
- Don't Get Sued for False Advertising: the Basics of Advertising Law (August 27, 2015)
- Employment Law-101 (September 17, 2015)
- Non-Competes, NDAs, Enforcement Issues, Protecting Business (October 15, 2015)
- Compensating Executives to Act Like Owners (November 12, 2015)
Produced in conjunction with West LegalEdcenter. 1.0 CLE credit available for each webinar episode.
Click here to learn more about the webinars in this series.
ChamberWise serves as a leading resource for member education among Chambers of Commerce around the globe. ChamberWise was founded in response to the need for more dynamic and diverse member education opportunities and more efficient and immediate content delivery systems among Chambers of Commerce around the world. Our mission is to provide high quality, relevant educational content at an affordable rate, while offering Chambers of Commerce a reliable and efficient source of revenue in the process.
About Financial Poise
Financial Poise, a division of DailyDAC, LLC, produces educational webinars for three core audiences:
business owners and C-level executives, accredited investors, and their respective attorneys and other trusted advisors. Each webinar is developed and executed exclusively by professionals who are top performers in their respective fields of expertise.
About West LegalEdcenter
The cost-effective source for online and in-person legal training and CLE, West LegalEdcenter keeps attorneys up-to-date on the law and compliant with state requirements. Taught by the most prestigious names in the legal field, West LegalEdcenter covers both the core substance of law as well as hot topics in every practice area.