ahu, HAWAII (PRWEB) January 19, 2015
Ko Olina, O‘ WHO:
The Ihilani Resort & Spa at Ko Olina on the western shores of O‘ahu is now taking reservations to experience the 2015 Ihilani Valentine’s Sweetheart Special, February 13-22, 2015.
Delight your sweetheart with a luxury vacation at Ihilani Resort & Spa beginning at $329 per night, including a one-category room upgrade based on availability at time of reservation, free in-room high-speed WiFi, plus unlimited local calls and daily 60-minute free domestic long distance and international calls.
Tucked away on O‘ahu’s sunny western shore, Ihilani Resort & Spa lies within the 642-acre Ko Olina Resort and is located on one of the resort’s pristine ocean lagoons.
Valentine’s Sweetheart Special rates are available February 13-22, 2015.
Set on one of four white-sand ocean lagoons, the distinctive resort exudes a relaxed Hawaiian elegance that only
hints at all that awaits you:
- Ihilani’s Naupaka Terrace, open daily for all-day, open-air dining, featuring Hawaiian favorites and contemporary island cuisine
• Azul, the Ihilani Resort and Spa’s award-winning signature Italian restaurant open for dinner Tuesday through Saturday
• World-class marina, with activities including snorkel tours, sport fishing, whale watching and sunset cruises
- 18-hole championship Ko Olina golf course, with pro shop and lessons,, and home to the popular restaurant, Roy’s Ko Olina
- Shopping and dining at the Ko Olina Station & Center, with casual dining options that include Mexican, Hawaiian barbecue, pizza and sushi
• Oceanfront beaches, jogging paths, bike paths and more
For reservations call 866.566.5462 or 808.679.0079. For more information, visit the website at Ihilani.com.
ABOUT IHILANI RESORT AND SPA:
The luxurious Ihilani Resort & Spa at Ko Olina offers spacious guest rooms including suites featuring distinctively stylish resort décor, ambiance, and amenities. The AAA Four Diamond award winning resort fronts the first of four ocean lagoons in the 642-acre Ko Olina Resort & Marina, offering the island's most complete resort experience with a relaxed Hawaiian elegance and gracious, warm personalized service. Resort activities include 18 holes of championship play at Ko Olina Golf Club and ocean views.
ABOUT KO OLINA RESORT:
Ko Olina is a 642-acre master-planned resort community on the western shore of the island of O‘ahu. Resort partners include Ihilani Resort & Spa at Ko Olina, Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club, Marriott’s most successful vacation club product in the world, Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, Disney’s first family destination resort outside of its theme park developments, Ko Olina Golf Club, Ko Olina Station retail center and the state-of-the-art Ko Olina Marina. The resort, known as O‘ahu's premier vacation destination, also features seven pristine oceanfront lagoons connected by 1.5 miles of shoreline pathways, access to a diverse selection of ocean and outdoor activities and the island’s best weather. For more information, visit http://www.koolina.com