"We bring value to our clients by our ability to provide quality work at a rate that is cost-effective and traditionally lower than our competition."
Tampa, FL (PRWEB) January 21, 2015
Environmental Construction Incorporated, a leading provider of demolition and abatement services for the construction industry within the Southeastern United States, is celebrating its ten year anniversary by undergoing a total branding transformation.
Unveiled in stages over the next several months, the company will adopt “ECI” as its national brand name, release a new logo, establish a substantial online presence, and continue to strengthen its partnerships throughout the Southeast.
ECI’s branding transformation will reinforce the Company’s leadership position within the marketplace. Leading this effort is Michelle Frome, ECI’s newly appointed Director of Sales and Marketing. An award-winning executive with more than 11 years in marketing and technology, Mrs. Frome is charged with developing and executing ECI’s marketing strategy that will support aggressive company growth and create a strong brand awareness and reputation.
Frome said, “The goal is to elevate the core attributes of the ECI brand which will allow the company to expand beyond the traditional markets it has served thus far and into new markets that will include healthcare and aviation. We bring value to our clients by our ability to provide quality work at a rate that is cost-effective and traditionally lower than our competition. ECI’s strength can be attributed to the fact that we embrace technological solutions that allow for both efficiency and flexibility along with maintaining a dependable and quality-driven workforce.”
With an entrepreneurial spirit, ECI was founded in 2005 and has increased its array of services during the course of the past 10 years to be at the forefront of demolition and abatement services. ECI has experienced aggressive growth through both local and federal contracts. As the company continues to grow, leadership has made several changes to keep up with demand and plan for the future:
- Branding-As ECI moves into a significant growth period, the bold look is part of a transformation to increase awareness, appeal to new markets and broaden its reach.
- Logo-The first component of the new brand identity is the revision of the logo which conveys the company’s strong value proposition.
- Website-The redesigned website will incorporate the look and feel of the ECI brand. It will serve as an informational resource that incorporates new project information and easy access to social media platforms.
- Marketing-ECI is taking a new aggressive marketing approach inclusive of increased association presence (such as Association of Builders and Contractors and AIA), speaking engagements, advertising, and media outreach.
- Office Renovation-The Company more than doubled its office space by renovating its current office location (5438 56th Commerce Park Blvd., Tampa, FL 33610) which now provides a more visible presence, gives the employees a modern workplace and provides additional warehouse storage.
Environmental Construction Inc. (ECI) provides expert demolition and environmental abatement services throughout the Southeastern United States. Our services include structural demolition, selective demolition, asbestos abatement, lead-based paint abatement, mold remediation and concrete cutting and breaking.
ECI’s headquarters is in Tampa, Florida and has immediate plans to expand into other markets throughout the Southeast. ECI is an ISNetworld Member contractor.